Reviews for Tear It Up
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
What is with all the 'My Lord' titles being used for Chris?
He is NOT Voldemort!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
(eyes bulge)
As in PHOEBE'S Cole?
Phoebe's DEMONIC boyfriend/husband Cole whose alter-ego goes by the name of Belthazor?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Did Remmy HAVE to name his son 'Craig'?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
what was the point of chris' wand? he never used it and it was barely mentioned. he kept talking about his mission (which i'm pretty sure was more than just protecting harry), but nothing about it ever happened... there should have been more to the plot. there really wasn't a middle or a conclusion. i basically felt like i was reading 'a day in the life of chris' or something...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
is there a reason why leo thinks chris is a lost cause? i can't really believe he would say some of that stuff. it just doesn't seem plausible.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
i really can't understand why the elders would punish chris for losing an innocent (his grandpa). if they did that every time the charmed ones happened to lose an innocent, what would they have?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
i don't understand why you added random characters that aren't in charmed or hp. sirius' kid and lupin's kid? why? they're barely even in the story. absolutely no point in it, whatsoever. they don't add anything to the plot.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Um, this could be interesting apart from the weird teenagers you've created, also those rules apply to the *wizardening* world, not the wicca world, otherwise all those children we saw with powers in the Charmed TV series would not actually have, you know, *powers*.

I hate to use 'duh' but it kind of needs to be said here.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
I started this story yesterday, and I've already read all 90k of it! I know this story is old but i really love this au and I just want to say great job!
summerfunfun chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Please post more chapters or a sequel
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
chris has a problem called smartarsenomia!
y0.y0 chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
leo is an asshole!
y0.y0 chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
y0.y0 chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
really great!
y0.y0 chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
i love leo but he's an ass