Reviews for Perfect Happiness
Tookie Tookie Bird chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Stargazer chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
*grins* That was great. Just one question: why would Misty *need* a mallet? I think your definition of "Breeder" is...unique. Nevertheless, great fic.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
The flamers need to be more open-minded... I though this fic was cute. :) Do more!
alnykleo chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
If Brock's happy, I'm happy. More of this, please!
ee970 chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
It's so wrong... and yet.. so right... I enjoyed it! Hope to see more soon... we've got at least two more viable females, no?
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 3 . 1/25/2002
HAAAAAAAAHAhahaha I was actually wondering the other day when you were gonna do more of these! Lol, that's so funny! Even though he didn't end up with me I still liked that! Hahahahaha! I'm dying! Do more, seriously, I really was thinking of this very thing the other day. _
Eevee chapter 3 . 1/25/2002
Aw... it's good Brock is happy too... and he never was supposed to find true love in the first place anyway.
Pyrasaur chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Heehee, it's quirky and not quite politically correct, mesa like it!
Eevee chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
Happy endings are always nice. And this was just perfect... why can't all those pokeshippers realize that Misty loves PRIMA?

Great work, anyway. Give us more, please
Crys Clouse chapter 2 . 11/4/2001
Nice work :) Strange but nice. Please add to this soon
Magee chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
To sandlash and musicfreak...grow a mind and then open it. It could really help you get through life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
To sandslash and musicfreak..grow a mind...and then open it. It could really help you in life.
Sandslash chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Ugh...Misty&Ash Cassidy&Butch Forever! (Jessiebell with Growly )
Musicfreak chapter 2 . 9/14/2001
Waaaahhhhh! Um, why are they both lesbians? Misty&Ash4eva!
alnyalnyalny chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
ah. i like this. a lot. hehe. i KNEW misty would end end up with prima. ;) continue, please...