Reviews for cherry apple wine
Lilaclia chapter 9 . 6/4
To be very blunt, I kind of hate myself right now for having read this fic. Only because it's incomplete and was updated 6 years ago and I had no idea until I finished chapter 8 so finishing chapter 9 was a dread because I knew that this was all I would be getting. I found this fic through a rec and I just assumed it had been completely and, well, I'm feeling quite a bit of regret for that oversight at this moment.

Moving on from my personal shortcomings, I really enjoyed this! (Which only fuels my regret) I didn't expect too much starting out because it started off really playful, but there's a lot going on and I really appreciate that. The dynamic between Sasuke and Sakura started off very weirdly and their relationship is still weird but it's really interesting, how there's something between them even though they're both trying to shrug it off. I liked what you did with Ino and Sakura's friendship because it's seems so real. Those things happen and not every friendship jumps back from it but they did, and it still hurts them even now.

But of course, I'm so ready to see Ino/Shikamaru happen but I probably won't so I'll headcanon that they do and it's after Sasuke and Sakura get together and Ino's still hesitant but everyone's like what's stopping you and even Sasuke asks Shikamaru what's up because he sees the tension but they both shrug it off until one day, they just meet in the grocery store again (Shikamaru is contemplating asparagus and she sees him and she spots him and waits and waits but then decides, it's time to be selfish) and that's all it takes.

And Sakura and Gaara! I'm so curious about what happened because it wasn't Gaara but what else was going on with her that made her back away from that relationship? 68k and I still feel like there's so much I don't know about these characters. Especially Sasuke! Other than his writing career and his five dates in the past decade and the stuff we got from his family visit, he's still a bit of a mystery. How did he get started writing? We know he can tackle multiple genres, but what does he like writing best? I think I got too invested, the regret just piles up. Oh man.

But most of all, I love how this fic is so playful and fun like you said in the beginning that it would be. Seeing the friendships and them being silly and Naruto, oh lovable Naruto trying to be the matchmaker and omg his version of Sasuke's erotica—that was a riot, and everything is just tons of fun.

It's been a long time since you updated this fic and I assume you've lost interest and of course, that's totally normal, I'm just glad to know that you're still writing SS out there on tumblr. But thank you for writing this in the first place and for sharing it! Yes, I clearly said I regret reading it but I also don't because regardless, it was enjoyable. So thank you!
Marquess Mallow chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
UPDATE! Like, seriously, last update was in 2009 now it's 2014. Don't give up on this story!
YaMiKak chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
UPDATE! THERE IS A FREAKING YEAR LONG GAP SO WRITE YOUR BUTT OFF! YOUR FANS ARE CRYING, YA KNOW!
AwaitTheRise chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Bleufff I really hope you continue this hilarious. Love your take on the characters, the way you present things, and everything else :)
Poxxy chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Why haven't you updated this in so long! I am dying to read the next chapter. I hope this story isn't discontinued! I love your writing, please keep it coming!
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oooh..this is so interesting.. I loved the showdown between sasuke and neji.. Waiting eagerly fr the next chapter..
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR FIC! I hope you finish it. You're a great writer! ️
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
please update the next chapter soon.
WarriorQueen124 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Dude, I absolutely love this story! I love how you portray everyone and everything, please tell me you will continue to write?! Please?!
I've been glued to my phone reading your story non-stop, it's kind of realistic and adorable. It makes me feel nostalgic and it's a nice feeling. Point is, this story is amazing.
I hope you continue and I cannot wait for the next update, really.
Great job and keep writing! :)
Can't wait to read more of your work!
beccaleigh97 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Omg. I totally love u! Your a great writer and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
This makes me ship nejisaku instead. Hahaha. But still I enjoy sasusaku and it's the reason I read this in the first place. Please update soon.
hm chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Love apple is slang for tomato.
YourFAN chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Naruto and sasuke banters are just too adorable! Ahh neji ans sasuke cat fight meow :p pls update !
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
It's very intriguing to say teh least ... Looking forward to next one !
bubbles05 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Oooo you mama! LOLOLOLOL that was hilarious.