Reviews for The Lion's Share
Jonesy421 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
please excuse the language, but fucking amazing writing.
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this was quite unique, very well written and surprisingly insightful given the length lol my personal favorite was the Draco snippet (especially the Sorting Hat's quote) *sighs* poor Draco lol
What I wrote chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I like it. It's original. I've actually never read anything from the 'losers' point of view :D
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ooh how original.

Really the way you kind of connected each story with a weasley, but differentiated by the outsider was ingenius.

And the same feeling of disappointment for each outsider...the disappointment of losing to a Weasley...that was just priceless.

Draco's was my favorite. I guess the thing that has turned me off of Dramione in general is the normal kind of fic you find on them, random smut in the room of requirement. Pointless, out of character, useless. But the way you did it...to where she represented something that Draco realized he could never acquired, that is what makes this special. The thought process behind his attraction was just cold and analytical enough that I laughed at the irony of it all...which of course is the attraction of the ship in the first place.

Anyway, you did an amazing job with characterizing underexplored characters. Cho was my favorite by means of characterization...the constant reminder to herself of her position as the beautiful and intelligent ravenclaw underlines the drive that all ravenclaws have behind them. Which is just brilliant.

So overall, what a tribute to my favorite group of blood traitors!

Paddy
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Great job! Really interesting and unique. I love how you tell it.