Reviews for Hatachi
Amaranth Pink chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Gaah, I just remembered to come back to read this.

All your Ouendan stories are so amazing.

Hajime
kitkaht chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
This story was so cute. An interesting look at Hajime and the Ouendan. I liked it a lot.

I love how he got his hat, it's so cute and the story was really well done. I may be a rival shipping freak but I still really liked the Aoi/Hajime in this. It was an adorable story, it's sad more people didn't comment, I hope to see more Ouendan from you in the future
DBCDude chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Hajime has made his decision: to stay with the team, the friends he admired the most. Now he must prove himself. To his father and everyone else. Don't keep me waiting for this exciting conclusion!
DBCDude chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Good chapter, Charlett. Very emotional. Would have helped if you included "Ouenka (The Rooter's Song)" by Shounan-no-Kaze in the beginning though.
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Wow !

A wonderful chapter ! (Personnally, it's my favorite chapter so far. Maybe it's because of the cliffhanger... ? )

As I said, I absolutely love this chapter ! Ryuuta is as... Ryuuta-like as ever, and I couldn't help but laugh when Hajime saw him and Anna in... well, their "compromising" situation. I always love how this hot-blooded Ryuuta reacts. _

Well, Aoi's gift is so cute. _ I didn't expect it (and usually I'm not known to be very romantic), but maybe that's the reason why it's was cute.

But the end was really the most captivating. I didn't expect that... but it makes sense !

And see you !

Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
Ah, the thirst chapter ! *Yeah !*

I like this chapter a lot. I feel as if Hajime is going to become an Ouendan again ! (Everyone in the squad and almost everyone in his family - I won't mention his father - want him to ! Go go Hajime !)

Well, it's true that he looks cool as an Ouendan _ (even if Sayaka and Kaoru are the coolest for me, but you already know that I love them, don't you ? _)

Well, speaking of Sayaka, I love when you make her gentle, especially with Aoi. (Sayaka, you're the BEST and nicest Cheerleader ever ! _) Although it was a little strange for me to see her lose her mind during the yoga practice with Hajime, I'd rather see her help Hajime (well, practing yoga help you on the way of wisdom _), but I know it's the way you write Sayaka. _

But my favorite part was the bit of Ryuuta x Anna exchanges of words, I love them as friends (or more).

“Ryuuta-kun… do you mind?” He gave a mutter and she sat down next to him, “Ryuuta-kun… I can’t stand to look at you when you’re this sad. Isn’t there anything I can do to cheer you up…?”

Ryuuta looked like he was in thought, and suddenly he smiled brightly. Anna knew exactly what he was thinking, and she crossed her arms, “Aside from sneaking into Hajime-kun’s room in the dead of night, tying him from head to toe in surgical tape, and kidnapping him from his own house for your nefarious deeds.”

“You’re no fun…” The Ouendan Leader groaned, placing his head against the table of the break room.

THAT was my favorite line _

And, Hajime also looks cool as a doctor. _

Good work, and thank you for this chapter !

Lord Ma-koto

PS : Would you be interested in me translating one of my Ouendan fanfictions about Kaoru, Ryuuta, and Sayaka ?
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Hello ! Review !

Ah, Hajime's past... so interesting. I was stunned by Kai's action ; he really wanted to have Hajime in the Ouendans squad, didn't he ? I think Kai really respects Hajime, despite his young age(I couldn't imagine Kai bowing to Ryuuta... that would be too odd... _)

I like how Aoi tries to do her best for Hajime (when they came to his family's house) and I like Hajime's family (although the father may scare me a little). They're cute. Especially the younger siblings and the mother. _

This sentence made me laugh :

“My poor baby, all alone without his dear mother who birthed him and suckled him and loved him and washed his underwear and…”

The best part was Hajime being embarrassed, it was priceless. _

And I think I know what Ryuuta's "conviction" is (who woulnd't ? _)

Good chapter.

Lord Ma

PS : I am currently trying to write something about Aoi. She's a cute character.
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Aw, you almost made me cry... that's strange, it's not an ansgt fic, I mean, there isn't someone dying (thanks God !), and yet there is almost something sad in this Hajime leaving the Ouendans. He wants to do this for his family, and yet, in a way, he is going to lose his other family, I mean... his Ouendan squad. (Well, I don't think all them would have discussed about Hajime's decision if they didn't like him !)

In a way, I am almost sad that Hajime has to leave his "Ouendan family" for his family. Especially if his father's strictness has partially motivated his decision... (well, Hajime could take care of his family AND be an Ouendan, couldn't he ?)

Oh, I am being emotive. Sorry. (_ That means that I read and enjoyed your fic. _) I know Hajime is your favorite.

Well, he may be the youngest, but he's so serious in your fic... (I think I couldn't read the books he's reading. _ I wouldn't even understand. _)

But Aoi is so cute ! (Love her !) This is the character I like the best your fic. (Heh heh, I was almost expecting some slight Aoi x Hajime, even if it's only frienship.)

For Sayaka... well, I wouldn't see her that way, but that's personal, so don't care. (When I write her, she's very spiritual because of her yoga practice, so...) But Ryuuta is as perfect as ever. _ As hot-tempered as ever.

Thank you for writing !

Oh, and I have goods and bad news :

The good news : I have written about Ouendans ! (YES !)

The bad news : Well, it's in French, so only people knowing French can read. Sorry. _