Reviews for Forgotten
murderdetective chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
Hm... improve it by making smut, more story line... oh SMUT! That is the big ringer! Haha! Just more of a story line would be cool. Like a sequal. Yeah. Okay.

Ciao.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
This was a good story.
yodeladyhoo chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Oh good a very interesting chapter you written. It was nice. Merry Christmas. Have a nice day tomorrow, Keep smiling. :-)
CoffeeKris chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
I like the idea for this story, but I feel it's far too short. It's well written, but it feels a bit rushed.
Artificial-Sophie chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
That was an awsome story , My only problem was that Jareth and Sarah didnt get married and have baby tobies and live HAPILY EVER AFTER lol but meh ! LOVE your work !
Artificial-Sophie chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Wow ! gosh almighty that was so exiting, Im soo glad that Toby was finally found :D
yodeladyhoo chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Congratulations on starting your fist fanfiction! Very nerve-wracking indeed.

You have a good story line here. Your style can use a lot of brushing up. You also need to double check your word usage, as spellcheck will see 'minuet' as a courtly dance when you mean 'minute'.

You are keeping the tension high. The flip side to that is that, personally, I feel that the story is rushing along. That's just my personal opinion, though. If you are happy with the pacing, then keep along.

Until again.
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
This is an enjoyable chapter. Thank you for writing it. :-)
Artificial-Sophie chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Oh, you can just tell its going to get exiting!

Very mysterious , Keep up the good work :)
the.imagined.reality chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I really like this idea and encourage u to keep writing. I'm really excited to see how the plot develpes, mainly cause u left it a a cliffy!

GOOD WORK!
Artificial-Sophie chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
I do so hope you update soon,

I thinks its really good.
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
A simply wonderful chapter you have written. Because of this can we have more please. Only if there is more to come. If not good story. :-)

Have a good day tomorrow, and keep on smiling all the day through.
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
I like this chapter alot. Can we have more please. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
It is an interesting and enjoyable chapter you have written. Can we have more please. :-D

Keep this story going.