Reviews for Her Gaurdian Angel
Busybee 123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
that was amazing. so incredible. 5 stars!.
Taryn chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was very well written. The ending is the only thing that i had a slight problem with. I had to re-read it to clarify exactly what was happening, but it was a good ending just not as well written as the rest of the story. You are an amazing writer though. Keep writing! :D
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Beautiful..Simply, simply beautiful...I love it...
Raineey chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ok, like I promised I read another story. Once again I am crying. I loved the ending although it was incredibly sad. I think the beginning was sadder than the end though, because at the end Casey finally gained the closure she had been needing. This was an excellent idea for a plot line and you executed it well. I really enjoyed it. I hope to read more:)

Raineey
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Urgh I'm crying cause of this fic and it's all your stinking fault for writing such a god fic T.T Write more shi*tty next time k? Save a girl from her tears. Lol jk write however you want cause it'll turn out superb anyways ;)

3 LaLaTink
daseylvr chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I know that you published this a long time ago (like 3 years lol) but I just had to tell you how amazing this story is. So sad and touching I cried while reading it. You are an amazing author and I hope that you keep writing!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
OH WOW! You had me BAWLING! Like a baby! Literally!

That was beautiful! I could feel the pain and criticism Casey was left to deal with and I was Hopin she'ld just go home, then I'ld want her to finish at least the DAY but the further things went the more people got ticked off my 'help-Casey-list' Poor Casey!

I'm glad she got piece! And I LOVE that she didn't faulter when they were puttin Dereks love for her to the test, ya know!

Crystal
CrzyXSk8erXChick chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
that story was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soos so so so s o so (because im starting to typo) great that i must go to the bathroom . i have weird rituals
Not Signed In chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very good, very well written. Original idea.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
One of the first stories I ever read and still one of the best. This story was beautiful. You are such a talented writer. Can't wait until you publish a book (I know you will!)

Kisses, Becks
LunarSoldier1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Dude...I cried. It was great.
Paige chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh my god! I cried so hard! Then I read it again, and cried again. That story is absolutely amazing! It's so touching, and very real. Like that would so be me in that situation. Write more stories like this! I loved it!

Keep writing!
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Well that was one heck of a tear jerker, let me tell you. -sniffle-

Great job.

Cheers!

Hazel*
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
oh my gosh! so sad! im gonna cry! but it was amazing! absolutely amazing! and dont worry about them being OOC, it made for one heck of a story!
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hally crap! There was no reason for you not to be confident in this one! It was amazing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »