Reviews for Situational Hazard
jackita chapter 26 . 6/29
I loved.
Very good plot.
Really excellent, very hot..!
You need to put up a better summary.
lucien.francine chapter 26 . 4/8
More chapter please
Alfred chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Hey u should put the summary on the previewnthingy instead of telling us to read ch24
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
(*twitches*) Are you bashing Sakura?
3ScarletRose3 chapter 26 . 10/30/2015
I really liked it. I know the chapter 24 was the ending and what an explicitly good ending it was, I just wished you continued with chapter 25 as its own thing. Still, it was a brilliant piece of writing.

Guest chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
Wait i got nvm sorry
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Im kinda confused. Just a chapter before weren't they dating and have been for three months. So why was naruto worried about moving out, and since they had already had sex then why is naruto all weird when it comes to talking about kakashi body
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 26 . 9/19/2015 a fan of this story a big one cud u pliz update chapter 26 am in love with ur story...ur the among the writers ive met and read ther stories pliz pliz update am desprate i myt due ur stpry is so WOW AND GOOOD AND WONDERFUL

Serinity Dawn chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
That was the best chapter yet! I absolutely love the banter between Kakashi and Naruto! :-/ LMAO Great job!
librarat chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
If I were Naru, I would have one straight to Iruka and told him that Kakashi was making me do perverted things. Ha, I'd love to see how the silver-haired bastard would get outta that situation!
Ashlynn chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
Hi! I'm not even sure if you are an active author any more but this is one of the best fanfictions and certainly the best KakaNaru fic EVER. I mean really, I re-read this story almost three or four times a year since you've published it and it's now 2015. So thank you so much for writing it. I can't tell you how much this story has lightened my mood and made me smile at the cuteness. Really, thank you so much.

-Huge fan, Ashlynn
Korregidora chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Omg I nearly died laughing lol. Reminds me of when Kakashi had to read it out loud when they were trying to break the code and he kept blushing.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
this was soooo...good...
Tirith works chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
This was worth the read for your characterization of Tsunade alone! LoL
Not that I didn't like the rest. The characters were a riot, the plot interesting, and the grammar good. I recall an unfortunate plot-hole or two - like Asuma's sudden, mysterious return to the living e.g. - but nothing serious enough to detract much from the story as a whole.
The only real complaint I have, which is probably more down to personal taste than anything, is the ending. The unexpected bout of blatant BDSM sex you dished out threw me so much, I thought it was a joke. It just... didn't fit. Then again, I may only think so because I dislike reading about such in general. Still, the fic could have definitely done without it. I liked the other ending better.