Reviews for Repeating History
Alex chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
What is Bella's talent?
The Blue Classic chapter 15 . 3/13/2009
very nice, i love it!*claps*

you should write a sequel. I'd definitely read it.
NJG-2014 chapter 15 . 11/24/2008
Love iT! Sequel?
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
when you mentioned all of the abilities, you forgot poor bella. how sad. :( oh, well, that's okay. i still love the story, and i can't wait until i'm thirteen to get an acount!)
Prongs J. Potter chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
Wow, Moony... this is amazing! I love the plot, and it is very well written! Great, great job; keep up the good work!
AshhLovesEdward chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
Yeah so I've been reading fan fics all day... And I'm glad I chose yours [: I really liked it. You always have amazing ideas for your stories. I started one but I'm not posting it yet. Its going to be good... Or so I hope. Anyway, good job! Can't wait for the next story! [:
TangibleDarkness chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
aw! can you make a sequel to this? it ate cookies not sucked noodles like most.

sucking noodles is bad. eating cookies is good
KawaiiInu45 chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
Love it! I can't wait for your next story and I'm going to bug you about it all this week! Hehehe!

Awesome story!

Kawii Inu'no 45
she is brighter chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
i liked it all! congrats on a job well done.

DiamondSkin chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
Great ending! aww, i'm gonna miss this story. i like how you left it kinda open at the end so that what happens next can be imagined by the reader. However, if you ever get the chance, i don't think a sequel would be protested :)
amrawo chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
great chapter! loved it! update soon!
KawaiiInu45 chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
Oh...interesting...Phil was transformed into a it! Can't wait for the next chapter buddy! Keep up the good work!
she is brighter chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
young sam. YAY. sorry. i like sam and embry. that's about it...

she is brighter chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
why does every issue with deja vu have to do with jake?

she is brighter chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
her boyfriend. o te irony