Reviews for Remember This Feeling
I love any kind of lemons and smut, I can't
get enough of it so I'm constantly looking
for them. I liked this a lot.

From one wrighter to another you should
never doubt yourself on your story's or
you'll lose faith in what you already have.
A Nobody chapter 1 . 7/12
This was SOOO perfect (*O*)/, I readed this one in the midle of the night and it was like "¡OHMYF* #INGGOD!, ¡ADSFTASDKSA!, ¡THEY STAY TOGETHER, FINALLY! x'D", but "¡Shit! (-n-), dont scream you idiot or you will wake up your mother and sisthers c':" (so sad (-/_/-)') Jajaja, you writte so cool, i wish i could do it like you, but anyway, i love this story, ¡I F*#*ING LOVE THE AKUROKU-Love~! (/), and you, you give me something, not only wonderfull, beautifull too of they, so, I love you so much now, baby~ :), haha, (don't believe it, I was just joking n.n'). Well, i think the time has come, i'll go to sleep, so... Mata ato de ne~ (-v-)/
¡And Good night too! (I guess) n.n 3
shio chapter 1 . 7/9
I guess I'll say my opinion, I thought it was well...
IT WAS GREAT I LOVED IT!
I liked how Roxas remembered Axel quickly, like his love for him was so strong his memory came back fast. -
It was sweet but still sexy lol
XD that was soooooo sweet and hot and sexy and sweet. It's a little hard to find sexy, cannon friendly yaoi of toughs two, so keep up the good work. ;)
P.S I love your writing.
nathan chapter 1 . 4/9
omg thank u for writing this! this is one of my fav ships! and jsyk I am awaiting my cyber cookie ;) keep up the good work!
Yukichan Mikudesu chapter 1 . 3/24
This was awesome for a first attempt. It's actually one of the best lemons I've ever read. I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work. And can the cyber cookie turn into a real cookie? If not, I'll take the very special cyber cookie. Anyhow, again: awesome story for a first attempt.
P chapter 1 . 3/17
I think this is a good lemon. Really good for a first.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Bruh that's awesome
cielandpayten chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is really good like most of your stories!
piper chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
i loved it if i were you i would keep writing this shit. i say this because you will make someone dump there own load on themselfs
offwiththeirhead chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Ooh la la~

SQUEE ONE OF MY OTPS

But...er...what exactly happened to make Roxas forget?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
This was a good story pairing Roxas and axel. I liked it
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Cyber cooooookiiiiiieeeeee
denisse.lopez.5243817 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Awwww! So awesome! Make more please! **
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
All I can think of is "yesssssssss"