Reviews for Kendra Stone Volume 4: Butch's Last Case
Gage39 chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
I liked this story.

At first I thought (due to the title) that Butch was going to get killed.

Great job and I'm glad you didn't kill him.
naughtylibra chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
i enjoyed this chapter. i liked how nervous Carlos was to ask Cassie out and she came back with we're beyond coffee. good chapter and story. i look forward to the next story.
naughtylibra chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
i thought i had reviewed this chapter earlier. sorry. it was a great chapter and cannot wait for the next one
naughtylibra chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
i was glad to see another chapter. i enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next one
naughtylibra chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
i was so excited to see another chapter when i got up this morning. great chapter and i can't wait for the next one. keep them coming
naughtylibra chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
what an interesting turn of events. i like that th ewife might have done it and the husband was innocent. i was thrilled to see you updated and couldn't wait to get here to read the next chapter. i hate the part of waiting. i am so impatient. is there much left of this story?
naughtylibra chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
loved this chapter. i'm glad Kendra woke up. i look forward to your next chapter
naughtylibra chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
i loved this chapter. i'm glad it was someone else who saved Kendra. please update soon. i love this story. oh please don't kill Hunter. I love his character. he's great with Kendra
naughtylibra chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
as always i loved this chapter. sorry it took me so long to review it. i thought i had already. i cannot wait to see how Kendra is and what happens next.
naughtylibra chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
i loved this chapter. didn't expect kendra to be the next target. my only question is how did she get out? who saved her? was it Hunter or someone else?
naughtylibra chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
i loved how Kendra got Ryan to antagonize Carlos. that was cute. we all know how much Ryan likes Carlos. looking forward to your next chapters
naughtylibra chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
love this chapter. will cassie be in this story. maybe she can be a love interest for carlos. i liked her character
naughtylibra chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wow. i loved this chapter. i look forward to the next as your stories never disappoint.