Reviews for Himitsu
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aw... so cute! XD
speadee chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It does seem like only Fuji can get Captain Tezuka to open up more. You showed that well. It is like Fuji to want to see a different side of Captain Tezuka.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Sappy. Very sappy.

But who ever said sap was bad? This being the second fic purely yours that I've read, I keep thinking back to what parts of The Notebook you would have written. A good deal of it, of course, since it was the two of you (being you and Scarlet), but it's an interesting thing to think about.

*sigh* How nice it must be to have someone that shares your writing and pairing interests like that...

It's kind of not fair how everyone I know seems to have someone who writes or backs up their writing like that, and yet I don't. *pout*

...don't you love how off-topic I get? BTW, I'M SO UPSET I DIDN'T FILL A WHOLE REVIEW PAGE FOR THE NOTEBOOK. MAYBE I'LL GO BACK IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE A LAZY ASS AND REVIEW THE FEW CHAPTERS I LEFT ALONE JUST TO ACCOMPLISH THAT GOAL. I STILL NEED TO BUMP ABOUT 4 SHORT REVIEWS TO THE NEXT PAGE.

Okay, I think I'm done. Bye now!
asebi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
its sappy, yes, but oh so very cute!

kawaii
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aww, that was cute :3

PT
moribayashi chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
sexy... i luv it when writer described tezuka's beauty. he's totally different from fuji's, and though am like madly in luv with fuji and his beauty, i find tezuka's beauty equally captivating, only in a more adult male kinda way.

bottom line, buchou's hot. and you rock.

write more sexy stuff, girl. you have the knack.
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 11/21/2007

(I also think Taka-san is not gay. Poor him, he'd be left out.) XD
Tacuma chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
It's short, but really cute. Really something Fuji would do
iannetine chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my goodness...I think so too!

It's such a heart warming fic! I've never read anything so beautiful! You have me all flailing...

I wish I wrote this! I totally agree!

Oh, I hearts you for this!
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
0 Taka's not gay? Not even for Akutsu? Or Fuji? Damn, I whore poor Fuji out.

This was cute. D
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This is beautiful. Fuji is so lucky. More Perfect Pair please!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
this was so nice.
acantabloom chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Yay, sap! (it's a wonderful thing)
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That so BEAUTIFUL! Fuji is so lucky to be able to see what others cannot.