Reviews for Sexy Ass
d9ad3348a7244e6 chapter 22 . 7/29/2023
Bro this is some bullshit. Like natuto i know your head is empty but be soooo fuckin for real. Just because your partner shows up late to an event doesnt mean that its okay to be kissing other people. The fuckin audacity you have to blame sasuke cuz he was late on why you were making out with other people is ridiculous. Theres no way. Maaaaan if i was sasuke i’d drop naruto after talking all my shit cuz thats not cool. This shit actually got me mad asf lmaooooo i just cant bro
Kiyone Iwa chapter 7 . 11/26/2022
Papa Iruka doesn't look too happy
Kiyone Iwa chapter 6 . 11/25/2022
I need a cigarette after reading this.
Kiyone Iwa chapter 5 . 11/24/2022
5 stars.
Kiyone Iwa chapter 1 . 11/24/2022
Love this one.
Kiyone Iwa chapter 2 . 11/24/2022
Poor Naruto...i can't think of anything else to say...except i can't wait to see what happens next.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 1 . 11/24/2022
My friend suggested you. Love this story. Happy Thanksgiving.
starlighttauriel chapter 26 . 10/29/2022
Aw. I like that Naruto said “too” in the end, because even though Sasuke didn’t say it that time with words, he was showing it with actions.
starlighttauriel chapter 23 . 10/28/2022
Yay! I’m so glad Naruto came to these conclusions! (Even though he’s my fave and I’m biased, it’s fair for all)
starlighttauriel chapter 22 . 10/28/2022
I’m looking forward to Naruto and Itachi meeting. And for Sasuke to realize why Kakashi seemed familiar.

(I’m very biased because Naruto is my favorite and it’s the reason I’m so ‘accepting’ of the situation (because if somebody else had done what Naruto did to him I’d be very upset and might even stop reading the fic). However, because he is my fave (and he made up with Sasuke) I’m still reading since all the rest of the story was good.)
starlighttauriel chapter 21 . 10/28/2022
I first read this a long time ago, but had taken a break with the long updates. I recently found out it had been complete, so I’m finally re-reading and finishing it. It’s held up surprisingly well (minus one use of the r-word) and is still quite good and very funny and even adds emotional depth with the Kiba/Hinata romance.

However, I must admit I’m disappointed with Naruto’s choice this chapter of wanting to kiss Gaara and Neji. He and Sasuke weren’t even fighting or anything. And, just recently in the double date with Kakashi/Iruka, Sasuke had told Naruto that he wasn’t with him for the sex and that they could just spend time together and that a week of no sex was nothing compared to a future of being on good terms with Iruka for Naruto, which was all so~ sweet! But then Naruto does this.
Holy44 chapter 26 . 1/30/2022
Omg thank you so muchh ! Thats really amazing ! I followed your story since 2010, when I was 15 yo and now I 28 yo and got 2 kids, what time ! Thank you again ! I read again with full complet !
daintyhrts chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
I saw this story on wattpad did you give them permission to post it on there
2,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »