Reviews for Sexy Ass
Redb4Black chapter 22 . 10/15
... What the actual fuck. What is wrong with his brain?
Yes I'm a proud Fujoshi chapter 22 . 9/28
I was actually enjoying the story from the start 'until' here, so fuck this story goodbye, this story ruined naruto for me, I love Naruto but he's making me hate him here, I need to stop before that happened. I had a wonderful time with this author-san, sorry for the curse words, this is great truthfully but I need to stop or I'll hate Naruto and I can't let that happen, sasunaru is my religion after all.
Yes I'm a proud Fujoshi chapter 22 . 9/28
naruto is the one who is pissing me the fuck in here, are you really suppose to let other kiss you just because you're lover didn't make it on time? have you ever thought there's a reason to why he's not there or he's late? and here you thought you're the one who has the right to be angry when you're the one with two tongues down your throat? what if he has been in an accident or had a very 'important' emergency like death of a family member? you son of a bitch, you sure as hell gonna die of guilt if ever, this fucking chapter is ridiculous to the nth degree
Lovely story. I enjoyed reading it.
Sappari chapter 26 . 7/23
omylord that was great
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 7/1
was a long journey but good story
KinosJourney chapter 26 . 6/3
This is such a good story. This has been something I've been following on and off before I got my account. So glad to see it finally finished.
een a while, I have read this piece way way back didn't know that this was updated. Then stumbled upon it yesterday then the other fanfic under this the same author is updated too... Soo good that the author came back after so many years past... And the update was awesome as always...
MayaHikari chapter 17 . 5/6
I fucking hate people like Itachi. thank God I didn't have any heart attacks due to stress.
MayaHikari chapter 16 . 5/6
what the fuck! your an angel naruto not to kill him for fucking your mind with your father's sex experiments
RandomUser9991 chapter 1 . 4/23
Only the Internet can make fucking one's ass philosophical. This story is absolutely brilliant!
Lady Eden chapter 26 . 3/19
Thanks for the closure, even though it felt rushed. Lol
Take care and I wish you luck in Storms. Also, I've missed reading your stories; made me nostalgic. I seriously hope you make a tumblr or an Ao3 account.
Ciao :D
SasuNaruFangirl chapter 26 . 3/13
I just fckng loved it! It has humor & romance & a little bit of drama, my perfect combination *_*. So thank you for this magnificent story.
snowyowl14 chapter 26 . 2/11
AWESOME
Waa it's so cool. I really love it when sasunaru stories don't take too much conflict and their innocent love. Aawwww
This story is really enjoyable to read. Thanks for your hardwork :)
2,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »