Reviews for Sexy Ass
KinosJourney chapter 26 . 6/3
This is such a good story. This has been something I've been following on and off before I got my account. So glad to see it finally finished.
een a while, I have read this piece way way back didn't know that this was updated. Then stumbled upon it yesterday then the other fanfic under this the same author is updated too... Soo good that the author came back after so many years past... And the update was awesome as always...
MayaHikari chapter 17 . 5/6
I fucking hate people like Itachi. thank God I didn't have any heart attacks due to stress.
MayaHikari chapter 16 . 5/6
what the fuck! your an angel naruto not to kill him for fucking your mind with your father's sex experiments
SivaSrna chapter 1 . 4/23
Only the Internet can make fucking one's ass philosophical. This story is absolutely brilliant!
Lady Eden chapter 26 . 3/19
Thanks for the closure, even though it felt rushed. Lol
Take care and I wish you luck in Storms. Also, I've missed reading your stories; made me nostalgic. I seriously hope you make a tumblr or an Ao3 account.
Ciao :D
SasuNaruFangirl chapter 26 . 3/13
I just fckng loved it! It has humor & romance & a little bit of drama, my perfect combination *_*. So thank you for this magnificent story.
snowyowl14 chapter 26 . 2/11
AWESOME
Waa it's so cool. I really love it when sasunaru stories don't take too much conflict and their innocent love. Aawwww
This story is really enjoyable to read. Thanks for your hardwork :)
I am really glad you decided to finish this after 10 years i actually dicovered it tgis year and i thought you gave up on it so im glad you finished i finally got clousure hope you did too awesome final chapter you tied up the whole story in a perfect knot :D
lara5170 chapter 26 . 2/3
This was a nice story and I was wishing it was not over already
lara5170 chapter 21 . 2/3
Really Naruto is too meek for his own good. This is not going to end well
Arw165 chapter 26 . 1/28
I didn't know we were so close to the ending. Congrats on finishing the story and good luck with "Storms".
It's not good...it's perfect...
sangetsuninichi chapter 26 . 1/27
Kudos! Thanks for finishing this story!
2,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »