Reviews for Sexy Ass
Bren chapter 6 . 7/22
lain-trigger01 chapter 25 . 7/12
Hahaha Sasuke and Itachi really bring normal family squabbling to a different level don't they? Well they're a pair of genius perfectionists why should we be surprised?

Thank you for updating this. The dedication you have to finishing this story despite the years is amazing. Its so easy to stop writing as RL takes over more and more of your time so kudos for the perseverance! Also love how Sasu and Naru seem to have matured a bit through this story, becoming more confident in themselves and yet also more vulnerable. Gotta love Itachi's weird way of being a loving overprotective big bro too. All in all, looking forward to how the conclusion of this story will go!
Just wanted to know if u will be updating soon or if the story is discontinued
I am the One chapter 25 . 6/20
Two words about your awesome story: Hot and Hilarious! Great job and pleas keep up the awesome writing this is by far my favorite fanfic on this site.
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18
Finish please!
senaxeth chapter 25 . 6/15
I was so disappointed at Naru-chan, seriously. It feels like his excuse is not valid. I felt like his reasoning for letting the two guys kiss him is very illogical. But after that, when he's feeling insecure and scared because of what he did, I somewhat understood that the it wouldn't have been this good of a story if it weren't for that. Thank you. It would be nice to read more from you.
NaruFanXD chapter 2 . 6/12
you should totally make like a side Story of this with a twist of nauto getting with Gaara and then one with nauto getting with neji...or like a foursome with sasuke Gaara neji and naruto
Fujoshi-Shut-In chapter 5 . 6/12
I love how you can see the progressing with how lazy you get over the first few chapter by looking at the disclaimer
Fujoshi-Shut-In chapter 1 . 6/11
I'm rereading this a second time and it is just as amazing as the first time
OrangeJellyfish chapter 24 . 5/27
I love how one second they're beating each other up and the next Sasuke's fucking Naruto into the back seat.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 22 . 5/27
Listening to Shawn Mendes- Stitches made this chapter, mostly the smex, really cool.
You know what's worse than dating a moron? Dating a moronic slut! I know I said I was gonna stop reading but I lied. The only reason I calmed down was because of the sex scene after the fight. I'm still angry asf with naruto doe
Tara chapter 23 . 5/25
You aren't just insecure naruto. You're an insecure LITTLE THOT. Little promiscuous bitch! Kiba talking about as long as he wasn't willing, i'm pretty sure, before neji came along, naruto was gonna let gaara kiss him, the little hoe. If he easily lets this happen then i'm sure he will let it happen again! Imma stop reading this before I kill somebody.(probably naruto)
Tara chapter 22 . 5/25
I felt bad for sasuke having to apologize naruto, talking about how he was almost taken away from him in half an hour!. If Naruto was actually as commited and loyal and not a cock-sucking dick-hungry self-centred who didn't even have patience then none of this would have happened. I hope naruto chokes on 1000 dicks since he loves them so much fucking bitch. I'm so fed up with naruto right now, yall don't even know.
Tara chapter 21 . 5/25
Naruto really fucking disappointed me in this chapter. Just because sasuke was a little late he goes and lets two other guys kiss him. Really? Sasuke showed him how much he loved him many times before and he 'claimed' he loved him back. But he is a bit tardy today probably because of something important or stupid itachi and naruto is such a fucking hoe he thinks sasuke doesn't want him anymore (after waiting for like 20 mins) and is thinking about moving on. Are you fucking kidding me!? Naruto better redeem himsekf in the next chapter.
2,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »