Reviews for Sexy Ass
Vykki Q chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Sakura sounds jealous
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 8/17/2015
Lmao! Dinner with the devil: complete. I'm surprised Naruto didn't flip a table in indignation lol. This was good. I look forward to more! Cuz its about damn time this got updated. It's been over 5 years, I bout damn forgot about this cuz I resigned myself to it being another great story left unfinished.
Uzumaki Uchiha's chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
This story is my new favorite! ! My sister and I just read all of this and it's the middle of the night now lol amazing I can't wait for more
Hatake Tsughi chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Thanks for new chapter I really enjoyed it!
Cartlin chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Pro tip: Water makes for HORRIBLE lubricant, and actually causes more friction.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
I freaking love this story! It's perfection! Sasuke is just as he should be and Naruto too. Omg! Please tell me you're actively updating this story because I don't think I could go on without reading this til the end! Or was this the end? Ack! Awesome! #icantevenrightnow!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
i really love ur 's one of the best i've read
Sadie chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
This is very unrealistic. Sasuke and Naruto were together twice and all of a sudden Sasuke's claiming him as his to everyone? The fact that he never takes an interest in anyone makes this even more unrealistic. This developed way too fast. The whole thing is just very rushed. On top of that, the whole plot is pretty unrealistic and juvenile in my opinion.
Gethsemani chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
Doesn't matter how long it takes, an update's always appreciated! Good chapter. n_n
Raven chapter 25 . 8/9/2015
About bloody time I get to see an update. I honestly thought I was going to have to forget this story like so many others that remain unfinished and never updated.
Pink frozen rose chapter 25 . 8/9/2015
I literally didn't remember what this doc was about until I read sasuke beat all the perverts who wanted Naruto's ass :") thank you for the update I HOPE THERE'LL BE MORE xx
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
This is such a cute damn story and reading it makes me so damn happy and I can't stop smiling ugh it's so cuuuuuute
Scarlett chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This fic seems very interesting and I'm going to keep reading, but I think the setup is kind of ridiculous. If someone's sexually harassing you (or just harassing you in general), you don't "bend over" for someone else so that that person can make them stop. You sue them and/or take legal action depending on the severity of the situation. Just saying. This is just fanfiction so it's not a big deal I guess, but the idea of something like this happening in real life disgusts me and makes my skin crawl because of how wrong it is.
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Why did he say that with Itachi?
uzuU chapter 25 . 8/8/2015