Reviews for Sexy Ass
This story is so good
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Oh so cute! Why in hell do I find this cute? I'm so weird I loved it
Kagome higurashi chapter 24 . 5/1/2015
Please write some more. How does the dinner go between naruto, sasuke, and itachi. Does itachi approve of naruto. Will sasuke win over iruka's approval.
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
Please continue this story!
Travesti chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
I really like this fic! The characters are consistent and believable. The plot is hilarious and awesome! And most of all I love LO
Kittens Kat chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Read this far only to see that you discontinued .
spikerix chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Ok, four years and a half later, I think this is pretty much dead isn't? Would you PLEASE put some warning in the summary like "discontinued" so people like me who hate reading dead fics won't bother? The worst thing is, I liked it damn it!
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
( this isn't a flame just me ranting) *sigh* wtf naruto 's been dealing with all your bullish*t this whole time like having to deal with iruka and all them and when he was late for one thing your going to be unloyal smh if I was sasuke I would have popped off , like I'm 200% done with your sh*t naruto -_-
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Haha! Love this story. It has comedy, smut, and SasuNaru! Yay!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
"Damn, how to get rid of Iruka-sensei…"

Haha! That was the best line ever. Ouch! My tummy! My poor tummy! This chappie was hilarious. Sasuke VS Iruka was so funny and Sasuke calling Iruka a virgin? Haha! Priceless!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Haha! LMAO! I can't believe they did it where everyone could hear. And Iruka's reaction was priceless. Oh man, I can't wait to see what'll happen in the next chappie.

otakumi chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
oh i can't w-ait what?! this haven't updated for the last 3 yrs?! omg would u still continue this? i hope your still alive and healthy coz this is awesome sasu fic ! TwT
kyaaah we have all our support author-san! Pls continue updating ;)
Emerald Time chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
OMG! I really want to know what happens next, but you haven't updated since 2011, is this on hiatus or is it abandoned? I really hope you do decide to continue this story, it's awesome!
wakamine chapter 24 . 11/17/2014