Reviews for Sexy Ass
tatermytots chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I wonder who this good looking possessive rich man is gonna be! XD lmao well, i hope its Sasuke. I hope there is a lot of sexual tension! i love it ) btw, great title! XD Sexy Ass, that's quite catchy P update when you can cuz ill keep reading your story! i love it...and Naruto's sexy ass XD!
Useless-Italy chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
XD lol hilarious! I love it! Update soon!
littleolmee chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Cute first chapter, please continue. I'd love to see what you got in mind for this.
Samantai chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Funny.

I can't wait to see how many rich bastards will be attracted.

X-Keep on writing!-X
blue-genjutsu chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very funny story! Poor Naruto! :D
Cherry-chums chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
really good pleases update soon!
RuneNeko chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Well, ain't that interesting. Keep up the awesome work!
theGreyPebble chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
...

I LIKE IT

update soon!

naruto is funny... and we ALL KNOW who that rich, possessive guy is gonna be.

XD
xNeTsUx chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
What a plot! Poor Naru and is soon to be lost virginity!

I like it
darkrocklove chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Poor Naru, I just get a feeling when he does get the guy it will not be any better XD.

Had to alert this to see what else happens to him. can't wait for more when you post it.
Timbits chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
OhGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD! Hahaha! sucks to be Naruto! He ain't getting his way outa that one! *smirks* Please update soon!
XCynicalX chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That's it? It could have been longer. Not that I'm complaining or anything. Um, watch your grammar some I caught some mistakes here and there but nothing big. Update soon and good luck with the story!
crazy novelist-san chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
he sounds like he wants to be asexual. rofl.

story alert!

story fave!
MihaelKai chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ahahahaha! I so love this story! You've gotta update soon! Poor Naruto! Can't wait to see what happens! Gotta see how this plays out!
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
lol and the whole while im reading this i keep thinking ENTER SASUKE lol
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 Next »