Reviews for Sexy Ass
mikhala chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
No fuking of his ass, too much build up. No release!
kcisjohan chapter 26 . 2/17/2020
This was the very first Naruto Fan Fiction I ever read. It made me fall in love with Yaoi Naruto and Fan Fiction. Let me tell you that this is till one of my all time favorites and still enjoy every time I read it. Thank you for sharing your stories.
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
thankyou!
666snoopy chapter 26 . 12/24/2019
Good story!
666snoopy chapter 26 . 12/24/2019
Good story!
Cafrye chapter 26 . 8/4/2019
Man, I was hoping for Naruto to run into Gaara and Neji again with Sasuke around. Loved it!
KaeLash chapter 26 . 3/5/2019
Been reading this for almost 4 years now! Out of 11 years! So happy I came back to see how it ended. I loved it so much. Your writing is perfect! 33333
reds.anarchy chapter 22 . 10/15/2018
... What the actual fuck. What is wrong with his brain?
BKTD.CHILI.CHBK.SSNR.ERERI chapter 22 . 9/28/2018
I was actually enjoying the story from the start 'until' here, so fuck this story goodbye, this story ruined naruto for me, I love Naruto but he's making me hate him here, I need to stop before that happened. I had a wonderful time with this author-san, sorry for the curse words, this is great truthfully but I need to stop or I'll hate Naruto and I can't let that happen, sasunaru is my religion after all.
BKTD.CHILI.CHBK.SSNR.ERERI chapter 22 . 9/28/2018
naruto is the one who is pissing me the fuck in here, are you really suppose to let other kiss you just because you're lover didn't make it on time? have you ever thought there's a reason to why he's not there or he's late? and here you thought you're the one who has the right to be angry when you're the one with two tongues down your throat? what if he has been in an accident or had a very 'important' emergency like death of a family member? you son of a bitch, you sure as hell gonna die of guilt if ever, this fucking chapter is ridiculous to the nth degree
Guest chapter 26 . 9/9/2018
Lovely story. I enjoyed reading it.
SapTree chapter 26 . 7/23/2018
omylord that was great
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
was a long journey but good story
KinosJourney chapter 26 . 6/3/2018
This is such a good story. This has been something I've been following on and off before I got my account. So glad to see it finally finished.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/10/2018
een a while, I have read this piece way way back didn't know that this was updated. Then stumbled upon it yesterday then the other fanfic under this the same author is updated too... Soo good that the author came back after so many years past... And the update was awesome as always...
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »