Reviews for Sexy Ass
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 26 . 1/23/2018
It was an adorable (and sexy) end, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Jahaan558 chapter 26 . 1/18/2018
lovely story.
emowoods205 chapter 25 . 1/12/2018
Awee Itachi thought Naruto to be beautiful...and it's so sweet how itachi loves and cares about Sasuke...(Sasuke and Naruto are so cute and in love...so open about it too...3)
emowoods205 chapter 24 . 1/12/2018
Poor Naruto said 'Love you' and Sasuke said 'Yeah' like what the actual fuck...that made me so upset for some reason...(Though I have to admit I think it's sweet how Sasuke see's love in such a deep way...3) I'm super happy Sasuke loves Naruto back and I'm so happy Sasuke confessed his love for Naruto...3...(Sasuke was being much too distant...we get that your an Uchiha but with your lover at least show you love and care for them!) Poor Naruto... (XD Neji in crossdress I'd like to see that...Awe I'd also love to see Gaara in his cute pajamas...I want NejiGaa!) Wow Sasuke is a badass getting away with dissing Neji and Gaara XD..(I'm not surprised Naruto and Sasuke got in a both verbal and physical fight then had crazy, angry, rough, hot, sweaty, sex in the car...and right before meeting up with itachi...XD) i love how needy and desparate Naruto was to be fucked by Sasuke...For the first time that wasn't just fucking...that was some intense love making...3Awee Naruto is so cute secretly keeping to himself that Sasuke is way more handsome then Itachi..) I hope Itachi flirts with Naruto...
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 26 . 1/11/2018
Has it really been 10 years!? Gods, you really can't tell sometimes. So glad to see that you didn't abandon this story it's one of my all time favorites and I'm overjoyed and a bit sad to see it over, I'm glad even through the years the tone hasn't changed it was lovingly consistent. Very glad to see you back and thank you for coming back. Hope to see more of your stuff again soon, you're always a great writer.

~kai
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2018
It was incredible, thanks for having finished it.
emowoods205 chapter 23 . 1/8/2018
('He was a boy Sakura would say was prettier than most of the girl's I fanboyed really hard at this...) Poor Naruto was always rejected and harassed...so he's so dependant on Sasuke... XD Kiba was in Narutos house.. (I really want some KibaNaru...)...('You're such a slut' This is something I would say XD)...It's funny how Kiba ever so casually walked into the bathroom while Naruto was taking a bath XD...I love Kiba 3...Also I can't help but hope Itachi flirts with Naruto...(What? I'm a sucker for ItaNaru...3)
emowoods205 chapter 22 . 1/8/2018
Wow Sasuke was pissed! I'm for some odd reason glad Gaara and Neji aren't giving up on Naruto...STUPID ITACHI! When Naruto and Sasuke made love 3...Awee and when Naruto confessed his love to Sasuke 3... I'm sad Sasuke didn't say he loved Naruto back though...
emowoods205 chapter 21 . 1/8/2018
Awee my poor Kiba... (Ughh now I want to read some KibaNaru!) I love the part when Naruto was stunned by Gaara's beauty... (Fuck did anyone else think it was sexy when Gaara just grabbed Naruto kissed him...) Sorry I love GaaNaru so much but I hope this ends in SasuNaru and NejiGaa... (Fuck but then Neji and Gaara we're both holding onto Naruto I was wishing for a threesome...NejiGaaNaru...I can't believe how Neji and Gaara got into such an intense fight over Naruto and the poor blond was in the middle trying to stop them...3...I loved it though...Poor Naruto had two hot and possessive guys fighting over him and he had no say in anything...I'm so fucking happy Gaara and Neji kissed Naruto I fanboyed so hard...SHIT SASUKES PROBABLY PISSED!
emowoods205 chapter 20 . 1/8/2018
Awee Neji called Naruto a beauty...he thinks it's fate for them to be together...it's so cute how Neji was trying to get Naruto...(I love NejiNaru but this is a SasuNaru so why not making it a NejiGaa..) How dare Neji be so rude...Poor Kiba.../3...
emowoods205 chapter 19 . 1/8/2018
'He sleeps with anyone who's willing' XD Itachi...would he sleep with Naruto? Goodness Kakashi's bluntness is crazy... Holy shit Iruka was a virgin! XD I can't believe they were comparing penis sizes in a restaurant... (XD When Naruto said that Sasuke has a much bigger cock then Kakashi I couldn't stop laughing he was so smug about it too...) Wait are they going to meet Itachi! I hope so and I hope itachi hits on Naruto!
emowoods205 chapter 18 . 1/8/2018
Awee Naruto is Sasuke's little secret...Sasuke wants to keep Naruto all to himself... 'and make me feel better inside your body...' Let him SMASH! (Awww Sasuke really likes Naruto so much he'd go without sex...awe and Naruto is in love...3...) I can't wait for the party and the double date!
Kigen Dawn chapter 26 . 1/8/2018
Yea sasuke is totally going to try and get into his pants either way during lunch. Not like he’ll be complaining anyway
yumenohime-sama chapter 26 . 1/8/2018
Lovely! a nice happy ending~ 3 it's been a while, no? can't say anything else than thanks for your hard work! :D
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »