Reviews for Sexy Ass
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2018
so cute! Great work!
emowoods205 chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
I can't wait till Itachi meets Naruto!
emowoods205 chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
XD Itachi got so upset when he found out about not being involved in Sasuke's sex life/love life...oh but then Itachi made everything in his enjoyment.
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 1/6/2018
I love how much of a blunt pervert Kakashi is 3...
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 1/6/2018
XD Naruto walked in on Kakashi and Iruka getting it on..I'd have to say that was the best part of this chapter... (The KakaIru is so cute Iruka is adorable and Kakashi is a pervert as usual..Also Yay I can't wait for their (Being KakaIru and SasuNaru) double date!)
emowoods205 chapter 14 . 1/6/2018
XD Naruto had Sasuke wrapped around his finger...Awee Sasuke and Naruto are so lovey dovey and adorable together! (I hope to see more KibaHina and LeeSaku!) I can't wait till they go to another party...I want more men to hit on Naruto like Sai...Gaara...Neji..
emowoods205 chapter 13 . 1/6/2018
I can tell Naruto's already falling in love with Sasuke...I'm glad that Sasuke doesn't see Naruto as some fuck Toy or something...also I love how Sasuke can't hold back from fondling Naruto for five minutes.. (XD When they started talking about lap dances..) I love how they fuck like bunnies! They just don't stop! (Their going at it so much like some hormonal teenagers because they had just recently lost their virginity to each other so their doing this new amazing thing 'sex' so much because they can't seem to get enough it's all so new to them they want to experience as much of it as they can..)
emowoods205 chapter 12 . 1/6/2018
That shower sex was fucking amazing...
emowoods205 chapter 12 . 1/6/2018
Awee Naruto is such a sensitive and adorable little Uke...They are so cute together! (I hope Naruto meets Itachi soon!)
marietess726 chapter 26 . 1/6/2018
Wow, can’t belive it’s over! The ending is really nice but i’m hoping for an epilogue or a sequel. But it works so I’m happy.

Now, i can’t wait for “Storms” to finish.
emowoods205 chapter 11 . 1/5/2018
I love Itachi XD the last time Sasuke went out with Itachi and his friends (I'm guessing people from the akatsuki) he was drugged almost dragged away by a drag queen and could have gone to jail that sounds like a crazy fun night!
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
XD Sasuke broke into Naruto's house... (Yum Yum I love how desperate Naruto is for Sasuke's cock...and the way Naruto rode Sasuke's cock like he'd done it a million times before...oh fuck...) Sasuke is so sweet holding Naruto in a loving embrace 'Mine..' and Naruto is adorable nuzzling into Sasuke's arms...their adorable to 3... (what did Itachi do?)
emowoods205 chapter 9 . 1/5/2018
(Yay KakaIru! Iruka had no right to get mad at Sasuke for being a pervert with Naruto because he's with one of the biggest perverts Kakashi..XD)
emowoods205 chapter 8 . 1/5/2018
XD Sasuke called Iruka a 'Screaming virgin'... (Sasukes possessiveness is sexy as hell...calling Naruto his...I hope they get married at some point in this book...) Awee Iruka is Naruto's adoptive mother 3... (Awe that part when Naruto and Sasuke were being all lovey dovey after Naruto admitted to Sasuke being his lover...was so adorable 3
emowoods205 chapter 7 . 1/5/2018
(I love how Sasuke just fucks Naruto anywhere and cums inside him...) Awee Iruka is such a protective cute mother hen! I can't wait to see Iruka and Sasuke fight!
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »