Reviews for Sexy Ass
emowoods205 chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
I love how possessive Sasuke is of Naruto...that part when Sasuke kissed Naruto in front of everyone and said "MINE!" 3...Fuck and then Sasuke fucked and claimed Naruto at work in the office where everyone could hear Naruto crying out to be tucked harder...the way Naruto was so desperate to get fucked...was sexy as hell...(XD Tsunade walked in on them...)
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 26 . 1/4/2018
Heyyy! I missed you :D ! It's been awhile but I understand how life can just come at you lol -.- . But I loved your chap and I'm sad this great story is over ;-; ! I hope you keep doing awesome Sasunaru stories ;) ! Bye!
emowoods205 chapter 5 . 1/4/2018
'My room is really lonely..' This made me so sad I felt like crying for Naruto...I know what it's like to be lonely.../3...Goodness those men need to stop groping Naruto! I'm just glad Sasuke saved Naruto from being groped more awee and Sasuke called Naruto his property...3
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
His dare Sasuke use Naruto for sex and then throw him away...I hate how Naruto is all alone again...I hope Naruto finds a sweet man to be with...
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
When Sai grabbed Narutos ass and Sasuke almost seriously murdered Sai 3.. (Awee it's adorable that both Sasuke and Naruto are virgins and lose their virginity to each other 3...) I'm so satisfied they fucked without a condom and Sasuke came inside of Naruto...they really didn't need it anyway be one their both virgins and two this isn't A/B/O or Mpreg..
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
XD When Jiriya said Naruto had a nice ass...(I think it's cute that Naruto is still a virgin...) Awee Neji tried to make a move 3...And when Naruto bumped into Gaara that was so cute! (Its funny how Sasuke and Naruto just clicked so fast...I love how Sasuke was rather bluntly checking out Naruto's ass...Yay their going to fuck! I wonder if Naruto is going to tell Sasuke he's a virgin...I hope Sasuke is gentle...)
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Poor Naruto doesn't want to be groped anymore but for that to stop he has to lose his virginity...(Is is bad that I'm wishing for some KibaNaru...)
ayowe chapter 26 . 1/4/2018
I like it. There's no big conflict between the main chars tho im looking for one. Hihi.
Anyway i like how light the story and the romance is still there. :)
Thanks for this. Looking forward to your next story
12anarose chapter 26 . 1/3/2018
OMG! Thank you for ending this story!
I really loved this story!
May you have more stories like this again ;)
Kaida Matsuki chapter 26 . 1/3/2018
Congratulations in finishing Sexy Ass! I loved the humor and lightness of your SasuNaru romance. It's kind of sad that it ended so abruptly (probably because I sought for more), but I'm also happy to know how it ended. Thank you for the good read!
Thorki's love chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
omg i love this story and thank you for the ending!
LadyKitKat chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
I subscribed under another name long ago, back when you regularly updated this fiction, and I've occasionally come back to re-read. I'm glad you decided to finish this! :) A lot of the really lengthy, well-written SasuNarus have not been updated in years. Thanks so much!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
I thought I lost hope in an update xD Unanswered pessimism is always the best!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
OMG! Great chapter! You are back! Best new years present ever!
LunaSetsuna chapter 26 . 1/1/2018
A perfect ending for an amazing story, well done.
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »