Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ninjas
this is a verry good story
Kakahi chapter 14 . 9/17
You have no idea how much I want this story to be updated TT but you haven't for 8 years TT~TT
ANYWAYS really good book my friend...
Haru chapter 12 . 6/25
Kakashi is going to have so much fun eating.
Haru chapter 8 . 6/25
This review is so helpful
goat99 chapter 14 . 2/14
this is great
pls update soon
Captainsatire chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Oh man, it looks like you dropped this one, huh?
Damn. It's like not a single Kakashi goes to Jotwarts fic out there has ever been completely (with maybe one or two exceptions) and it just burns me that the potential is just sitting there.
Ah well, what can you do?
Anyway, even if I'm a few years late to the game, it's a magnificent start to a story and one I'll wish was completed for a while yet.
You do what you do and enjoy whatever work you've moved onto, I'll be sitting here bemoaning the cruelty of the world to have given me this small taste.

- A very sad dweller of fanfiction . net
PilotDante chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Please update! This is too good to go unfinished!
silverbyakugan chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
I love it. Isn't Kashi a cereal brand?
Noxy the Proxy chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Please update again I really enjoyed this story.
El0ndon chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Kaleesh chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Oh, I know it has been such a long time, but I really hope you finish this! I'm really enjoying it. Not many HP/Naruto crossovers have Minato or a younger Kakashi in them.
Summoning Secrets chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
I'm glad to finally see a HP/Naruto crossover that has both Minato and Kakashi in it! I love their relationship, so I'm really glad that you are writing a story with it. As I kept reading I couldn't wait for them to meet up again. This story flows really well, and the idea of Minato teaching them is really cool since I had the same thought about wizards and how they fight/lack of common sense as he did. Peaceful, lazy, ninja. Heh. :)

I know you hate reading this and you've probably been asked this a dozen times, but it's a shame that you haven't updated in so long since this story is original compared to other "ninjas as bodyguards" stories (or at least the ones I've read) and you're a really good writer. :)
EagleJarl chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
You really need to stop with the threat based review requests. They are the reason I haven't been reviewing, despite enjoying the story. I normally review (almost) every chapter that I read, but the threats turn me off.
iRiot.Light chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Mmm. Haven't updated in a while. I'll keep it on my faves lost regardless. Just in case. I haven't been to your profile or seen any sign of hiatus but Ihope you haven't given up on this.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Thank you for making a crossover fanfiction with both minato and kid kakashi at the same time.
IT IS AWESOME! (cough's in her hand and tries to hide a blush of embarresment).
Sorry about that got too excited i guess (rubs the back of her head sheepishly and grins).
Anyways I have a small request...could you show us in the next chapter kid kakashi assisting minato with his class in demonstration or anyhting else...I really love your writing and I know you might have better ideas so it just a suggestion...
Anyways keep up the good work and hope you post soon...
Ja ne