Reviews for Livin On The Edge
Zinfer chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Wonderful fic! Beautifully done! :) I nice amount of deanwhumpage and Sam comfort/concern. Great job
HBKDEANRKO chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Read the whole thing and loved it! Great story! Loved your imagination!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
This is one amazing story you've got there. I pretty much enjoyed reading it. It got me standing on my toes most of the time and caused my heart to ache a couple of times. But I really liked it.

Great work!

Have a great week!

~KWF~
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Gorgeous, dear! A perfect fiction! I have this saved - cause...WOW...Perfect...

*hugs you tight*
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Dammitdammit! I knew it! the second I remembered Dean rummaging beside a 'turned over' and 'banged about' curse box - it just clicked! *Shivers in delight!*

*Runs to next section!*
psquare chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Not Hindi, Bobby - Sanskrit, Sanskrit! Hindi is actually a brand new language - just over a couple centuries old.
psquare chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
The Gayathri Mantra! Simple and powerful.
psquare chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Thought I read Sanskrit somewhere there.

But really? A Pisaasu? Interesting interpretation here. Yeah, the whole possession and insanity thing sounds about right.
Mishamigo chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
Great story - thanks for posting such an enjoyable fic! It had me on the edge of my seat for the entire read. Awesome job :)
Mersedes chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
Amazing. Purely, awesomely completely amazing. Wow. You are one kick ass writer. You really pull off the action and the banter between the brothers. Great job! I can't wait to read more by you. _
dimensions-in-space chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
Fantastic ending! I especially loved the part with the letter from Mary. SO PERFECT.

Thanks!
mtee1958 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
OH, that was a perfect ending!

Way to tug at our heart!

Thanks so much!
PADavis chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
What a great wrap up. Dean should pass out on every single show I'm telling you. I'd be very happy. The letter was aw and falling asleep in the car, well, see last sentence about passing out.

But the country and western music was below the belt - LOL.

I was glad to track this story over the months and enjoyed every chapter.

Phoebe
apieceofcake chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Seeing as i was late to the table, i got to read that all in one go!

What a treat, enjoyed it muchly! Thank you for a very enjoyable read :-)
ukfan101 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
have to say I am sad to see this story end I really enjoyed it...very clever idea to trap the Pishacha in the truck. Trapping Dean in the backseat of the car with his leg and country music is just too mean (and funny!) and then the letter from the mother to Dean...break out the tissue...great job