Reviews for I Came Home For This?
Illucia chapter 16 . 9/4
As in mobile it does not show the presentation summary once you start reading, i was dissapointed that after all this cat and mouse game and forshadowing, Harry and Legolas didnt end up together. Then again I didnt much like Legolas here, maybe because there were only so muh space that he always came out in those important times like an idiot. I hope Eomer couldve been the one for Harry. He was a man and passionate.
The sad endings are dissapointing bc hardly ever they feel satisfactory. Like here, Harry didnt really feel healed nor happy and fading made him seem weak.
Dot.Rose chapter 1 . 8/31
Nicely done! I like the humour Harry possesses and invokes in others throughout the story. I personally think his death was appropriate. If he ended up with Legolas, it would have felt too cookie-cutter-esque.
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 17 . 7/1
I thought that it was a brilliant ending. Bcs honestly they didn't really work, Legolas still loved Aragon even when Harry was fading. And I hate stories where one loved becomes a second choice!
Wonderful story! I am not a huge fan of bittersweet endings like this, but your reasons are very sound.
I liked the ending. Endings, in my opinion, are the hardest part of a story because you have to wrap things up properly, but you don't want to choke off any future ideas. I found your ending very nice, few authors, published or not, have that touch. In fact, of all the books I've read, I could probably count on two hands how many stories have a neater ending, that's saying something.
One thing that seemed unrealistic to me, is that really changed. I didn't really understand if Theoden died or not, but Harry's prescence would have changed things, especially since he was part of the quest.
KazaHaru45 chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Such a tragic love story. I loved it so much that I cried!
Zaphhh chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
I totally loved this!
YOLO-YouObviouslyLoveOreos chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Lol 'does Rivendell ring a bell' that rhyme was hilarious!
Carley387 chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
OK so I read this and let me say you are a awesome written! It so felt like a longer story because of the amazing way you put this together! I would love to read about Harry's second chance! Would he get the love of his est friend the way he wanted?
Rosemary0and0thyme chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
that was exceedingly beautiful and utterly heartbreaking. I'm glad I found this fic, thank you for writing it :)
lily.sim chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
this is the worst fanfic ever! Poor Harry! hasn't he been through enough?! :'(
Clm chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
I agree that it was the only possible ending with this set up. I would, however, have liked to see legolas suffer more. It was a lovely read though :)
varthanaa chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Lovely..
RandomDude chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
I actually preferred that ending over those where they always end up together. Though if this affected Harry that much; would it not affect Legolas in a similar way? Though personally there are a lot of Harry/Legolas pairings.
bloodedlife94 chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
amazing story, really loved it :)
xox21 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014