Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
spnfan44 chapter 19 . 5/31
Wonderful story...thought twice about reading it because I don't do the ... permanent injury story... but the variations here made it work and are really good! Even the ending was really smooth!
Frakking Toasters chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
I really loved this fic, but I have never hated Dean more in anything else I've ever read lol! I understand that Sam had the exact same motivations as Dean had in wanting to be protective, but when he had the chance to pry into his brother's thoughts he never did. He never actively violated him. And Dean did. Repeatedly. So I has an angry. A really big angry. Now in my mind Sam's mind reading comes back full force and he decides to never trust Dean again, but he of course saves his sorry arse from Hell anyway!
No I'm not bitter lol!
But it was a great read that gave me lots of feels, so I can't ask for more. xo
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Um, Dean? If you handcuff him to to you, then how are you suppose to make out with women you pick up at bars?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
Sorry, that last non-review was my screwup! I really enjoyed reading your story. It was great! Thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Angel chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
This story is unbelievable great

I was spending my Saturday afternoon to read the whole story and now I'm so sad that it is over ;_;

I guess I'm just gonna check out your other stories D

Thanks for making my day perfect

btw you're very talented 3
LvSammy chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
This was so awesome. Thanks for a really great read.
monkeymuse chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
WOW just wanted to let you know I am loving this so far. Just can not walk away. The volume control was a great touch and a real issue for newly deaf and uniliteral deaf like me.( GRINS) if I had a nickel for all the times people had to gentle tell me to turn down the volume I would be rich. I wonder if you will touch on the fact that walking will be harder for sam now. You would be socked to learn how much of your balance is tied into your hearing. Well I will see as I read. Just wanted you to know you have me hooked.
Red K 5 chapter 19 . 2/25/2009
first let me just say that I love this story... I like the idea that Sam was deaf and I'm glad he didn't completely lose his new power... this story gave me an idea for a story request:

what if Sam was deaf when Dean got out of Hell

after Lilith lets the hellhounds in to kill Dean she uses her white light ray gun to try to kill Sam but it only makes his ears bleed (he doesn’t notice until later)

Bobby hasn’t seen or heard from Sam since Dean died and doesn’t know that Sam is deaf now but thinks that he’s refusing to answer his phone

Sam is hell bent on revenge for Dean and his hearing loss and practices using his powers

Ruby knows sign language
kirallie chapter 19 . 8/25/2008
Good work! Glad Sam got his hearing back, pity it was before he was able to test wether or not his ability could help break the deal.
amyblair chapter 19 . 5/27/2008
I liked that the "bad guy" in this was another hunter. I liked his backstory and thought Dean had a pretty great plan, is his very fly by the seats Dean way. Nice job with Sam, he is always resourceful. I know how to sign and it is a pretty easy thing to pick up, but there are some people who just never get the mind/hand coordination down and I think if Dean actually worked on it, it would take quite a long time before he'd be able to sign well.

Nice job!
Mangacat201 chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
Huh.. interesting! Poor Sammy, always gets the brunt when the shit hits the fan... it's just like him to take it so lightly. Wouldn't happen with Dean that's for sure!

JoyofReading chapter 19 . 4/12/2008
Hey got your email on LJ. Read the whole thing today. It was good. Is there a sequel? I think this is ripe for one. Excellent work.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
PhoenixDragon chapter 19 . 1/11/2008
Yet another gorgeous fic, love! This was a truly fantastic tale - and yes, I am immediately going to your next one to read it as well! Fantastic, love!