Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
nicklebackfan chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
good job on the suspense and great cliffhanger, can't wait to see what happens next.
Stacee Phelps chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Wow, I cannot believe that you ONLY have 18 reviews for this story! It is completely AMAZING! I am so in love with this story! I was wondering how Ralph was going to disable Sam, and I have to admit that I never even THOUGHT of making Sammy deaf! Man, I loved how you had the line of how Dean was going to be devastated that he couldn't save Sam and how hard Sam tried to fight. That you had such a strong man like Sam BEGGING, and it was mostly to save his brother pain. I LOVE this story and can't wait until another update!

Anxiously waiting,

*Stacee Phelps*
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
OMG! Poor Sammy! Ralph has lost his freaking mind! Dean will kill him for what he is about to do to Sammy-Mercy, I hope Dean gets there in time to keep Sammy from going deaf!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
OMG Poor Sam! And Dean... he'll be devastated if he can'T save his brother... Will be waiting your next update...
Sandrine Black chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Whoa, this chapter was intense. Great job.

(By the way... did you know you have anonymous reviews disabled? Aka, only people who sign in can review.)
Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Poor Sammy! Hurry Dean Hurry!
pmsdevil01 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Oh my god this is getting good! Please update soon.
1Pagan3 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Oh no! Where's Bobby and Dean, have they figured out it was a setup yet, and maybe where to find Sammy? Will they be able to stop the ritual that is obviously about to start?

Please update soon!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Just found this... interesting story. I'm anxious to see what Ralph will be doing.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Wow...good story! You got me hooked! Can'T wait for more...
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
The Green Chicken...that's a classic. And Dean's trying to score with the waitress while Sam is being kidnapped. That's going to hurt big brother.

Loved the image of Ralph wrestling a gangly, unconscious Sam into the room. I can't even imagine.

I'm sure you know how I feel about Bobby - love how he calls the brothers "girls."

Another great part.
sammysgurl chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
omg good story so far just started reading please update soon!
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
i really like it so far, keep up the good work.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Awesome chapter! Dang, Poor Sam has already been kidnapped and Is handcuffed to a bed-so not good!

Poor Dean already freaking out about the situation and not knowing where Sam is!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Nice story so far, more soon please! I love limp Sam!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »