Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
sentarla chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
i, LIKE! more please!
Sandrine Black chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
O, Sam reading minds? What a great development!

Awesome job.
1Pagan3 chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
well hopefully this is one secret that they can keep under their hats, i don't think sam can take a round two of that ritual.
sendintheclowns chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Bobby, the voice of reason: “It is a known fact that when people lose one of their senses, their other senses are heightened to compensate. With you being a psychic, I guess it makes sense that your powers might compensate.”

This is a totally wonderful, creative idea you've introduced into the story. You're quite the plot mistress!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
oh... What a twist!
victorwebsterx chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
More more more more more more more more
AquarianNightSky chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Yea! Dean came back. And he's gonna learn to sign. It'd be kinda funny if wasn't so easy for Dean to learn. But. I'm not trying to implant any ideas. Looking forward to the next chapter.

toodles!

Sky
Pikouaencore chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Excellent, everybody's back in business ! Can't wait for Sam and Dean to banter in sign language ... Are they gonna get a break ? They sure deserve it. But hey, Winchesters ...
snfan chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Hi there, i just want to let you know that i am loving this story and the way you have sam handling his hearing lose is write on character.I love having bobby have such a big part in the story a great father figure to the boys.I am a complete and total sammy girl so i love this story and find it very interesting.I hope there is lots more story to come yet.
sendintheclowns chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Favorite part: Sam had to laugh as his brother flipped him the bird. “I see you are up on some sign language, though I can’t use that one in class.”

Love the humor and brotherly interaction! Also love how Dean feels like a bit of an outsider. I guess it's admirable he wants to save Sam but his brother really needed him to support him through this life altering adjustment.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Awesome chapter! At least Sammy is back to being somewhat confident being able to communicate - at least with Bobby! I'm glad that Dean is going to try it also for Sammy's sake!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
I would imagine the learning curve expands greatly in times such as this. Cool for Sam. Now, let's get Dean signing and see what's up with Ralph...
prepare4trouble chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Still loving this. I'm glad Sam's getting on and doing something other than sitting around moping. I don't think signing's gonna be as easy as Bobby thinks though, and faced with such an enormous challenge, Sam might lose a little of that newfound positivity. Sitting around inside on his own is a little different to facing the reality of venturing out into the world.

Looking forward to more, and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
sendintheclowns chapter 9 . 11/23/2007
Despite having earned the reputation of someone who is always walking away I think Sam would face his situation head on and seeking out a way to turn his disability into a plus really remains true to his character.

You just about broke my heart with this part: "The thought of never hearing his brothers laugh again or the phrase “Bitch,” all made him want to curl in a ball and cry. The one thought that haunted him was that he might not be able to hear his brother’s final good-bye if he wasn’t able to save him from the deal."

You just keep getting better and better. Thanks for sharing the story is us.
AquarianNightSky chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
Awesome. I'm proud of Sammy. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Toodles!