Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
leave it to Sam to find coping mechanisms...
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
I am loving you you are writing Bobby... my heart hurts for the boys in this. We always need them together, right?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
awesome chapter -im gonna go back to read it again until next chapter review SDL
funkyhigh chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
I'm wondering how you're going to end this, having both the boy's accept the situation or have Dean fix Sam, i'm hoping for the latter! great chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Awesome chapter! I felt so sorry for Sammy as he struggled with the nightmares, and then proud for him as he became determined to move on!

GO BOBBY! Dean might not be there for his baby brother but Bobby syure is-And it's a good thing Sam is taking the courses in Sign Language and reading lips if this hearing loss is permanent like Ralph thinks it is!
Sandrine Black chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Two chapters in one day, what a treat! Thanks!

Have a happy thanksgiving.
funkyhigh chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
great chapter!
sendintheclowns chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
"Sam was alone in the bathroom sitting on the covered toilet lid, feeling like a pouting ten year old. He thought it was fitting considering that he had just been treated like one." What a perfect way to start this part. It describes the situation perfectly.

And then you end it on a great note with Dean feeling the guilt after hearing Bobby's message. And Sam doesn't need to be "fixed." Too bad Dean doesn't see it.
Sandrine Black chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Great new chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Awesome chapter! Mercy, I felt so bad for Sammy when he realized that Dean had left him-making Sam feel abandoned! I know Dean really needs to fix things for his baby brother, but Sammy needs HIM more right now!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
hi i jjust started reading your story yesterday and i got to tell you this is an awesome story here i love it SDL
1Pagan3 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
hm... I guess noone ever told dean that deaf don't mean broke.

sigh... stubborn winchester's, well, I have a feeling that he's going to have to rush to sam's side soon anyway.
AquarianNightSky chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Well, Bobby is right- Dean is being a jackass. Iknow he's worried about Sam and wants to fix him but he shoulda stayed. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what's gonna happen next. Good job so far. I'm looking forward to the update!

Toodles!

Sky
funkyhigh chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Enjoyed the chapter!
Sandrine Black chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Noo! Sammy's going to need his big brother!

I LOVE this fic. It makes my day whenever I see a new chapter up. Awesome job!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »