Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
funkyhigh chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
You know, i've been thinking bout this fic all day and you didn't disappoint! i'm really looking forward to next chapter!
anonymous chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Great story so far, though I wish the chapters were a little longer and had a little bit more detail. Poor Sammy, he can't ever seem to catch a break and boy is Dean going to be pissed. I am so glad I'm not Ralph. Please post ch. 6 soon.
AnickaMarie chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Very interesting premise for the story. I have really enjoyed it so far and can't wait to see what happens, especially when Sam wakes up. So glad you said you're updating tomorrow.
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
You did a great job of showing the humanity behind Ralph. Again, he's not a one-note villain. The guilt over what he's done and how it's hurting Sam is palpable. Dean's frustration comes through loud and clear, too.

Lots of descriptive writing here. Another smashing part.
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Awesome chapter! Dang, poor Sammy! At least Ralph cared enough not to let him go thru the pain alone, but I so cannot wait for Dean to get his hands on the man for what he did to Sammy!

It's going to kill Sammy when he waked up and cannot hear, not to mention Dean!

I so look forward to reading your next chapter!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Yikes, poor Sammy, I couldn't imagine just one day not being able to hear. Poor, poor boy. And that hunter is creepy because he actually makes a lick of sense. *shudders*

Alright, update soon, great job!

Love,

~SLX~
Sandrine Black chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Great new chapter! Poor Sam.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Ralph is SO a goner when Dean finds him... Ya know I am wondering if Dean will indeed be able to find a cure for Sam. Can't wait for him to wake up!
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Dean better kill that man! Get him Dean! Go on! Great chapter, poor Sammy seems to go through everything!
funkyhigh chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Oh, wow, exciting! horrible, but still exciting!
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
This just gets better and better. What a clever concept.

Ralph is misguided, not evil, which ratchets up the tension. Sam would try to reason with him but the outcome is heartbreaking.

The attention to detail is marvelous (i.e., Ralph showing Sam the water bottle is still sealed)and the conversation between the hunters rings true.

Keem 'em coming!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
E gads... The logic and ration put into this makes it all the more creepy!
SMILES01 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Would it be mean to say SWEET STORY! does that sound cruel?

Oh well kick ss story can't wait for the next chapter!1
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Fantastic chapter. Update Soon.
Fafa Fai chapter 4 . 11/16/2007