Reviews for Eternal Fire of a Dying Soul
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
So beautiful... I'm crying!
DM-sama chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Wasn't Lucius already, like, a fifth year by the time Severus came to Hogwarts?

I'm even more confuzed...
DM-sama chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Wasn't Severus's mother a witch, and his father a muggle?

I'm confuzed... LILxSEV 4EV!
Phx-Songbird chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Lucius won't tell but there's no telling what Bella will do. Can't wait to find out.
Miss.Cupid chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Oh my goodness this is so sad :(. I really like the title though. I like how you delve into Snape's thoughts and why he does what he does. I was just wondering how long this is going to be. Are you planning for it to last till Harry is at Hogwarts or will it end after Lily marries James? I love your writing style. Goodness Treen you need to write more soon :). Don't worry I'll keep you motivated.
Phx-Songbird chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Aw, Sevvie is so cute when he's brave!
Skippy Agogo chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Sev's father was a muggle, the chances of him acting in the way you've written is not credible.

Generally speaking people don't abuse their kids in public, that's something that happens in private because the 'parent' doesn't want to be caught beating a little kid by other adults who'd either hurt the fool or have him thrown in jail where the other prisoners would hurt the fool.

The story is a bit too sympathic of the man who became Snape, yes his life sucked, but most abused kids don't grow up to be sociopaths.
Alcott chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is really well done! Thank you for showing me where I could find your fics. You've got a strong talent for writing; keep at it!
Catmint chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
This isn't bad as fics go, but there is one major error - Snape's father was a Muggle. If this fic was written before HBP came out, you need to say so.
Phx-Songbird chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Wow! That was amazing... and so sad. *sob* You gave me props. Cool. :)
Phx-Songbird chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Poor Sevvie! He's so sad. Aleast he has a friend, even if it is Malfoy. Good stuff. Keep going.
1overE chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
It's so sad... :(
1overE chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Poor Sev. I feel bad for him... he's so cool, and yet, so made fun of.

-Biohazard1919
Phx-Songbird chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Poor little Sevvy. It's so unfair. Oh well that's life. Keep it up this is great. Do we get to see Sevvy and Lily?
Phx-Songbird chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Sorry I didn't coem and review sooner but I've been busy with ch4. This is so good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.