Reviews for Leave Yesterday Live for today
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
uwaa! please update more! love the attack on his *ahem*.
Ravenna Frost chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
The story is very good, please continue to write.
Ravenfire385 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Hey- really nice so far! Kenshin seems a little OOC, but that might just be me. For spelling bakkock - isn't it bokken? A wooden/bamboo practice sword? Either bokken or shinai. Check them out on google!
Ranchi Blade chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Im hoping fore a long story - I like this chapter

and I think its spelld bokken (but who am I to talk ? I have dyxlexia... I cant spell !)

anyway, I will lokforeward to the next chapter
gure chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
The word you're looking for is 'bokken.'

Nice chapters! I loved the whole intimidation, tree tying scene from the previous chapter. Your latest chapter seems more like a bridge to the next bit of action, and I liked the Battousai conversation between Kenshin and Sano, as well as Megumi's threats to Kenshin's health if he has less than honorable intentions. Those parting remarks of hers made me smile.

Ah, something I noticed: Sano tends to call Kaoru Jo-chan. It's the Missy or Little Missy in the manga, I think... I know you're writing these chapters on the train, but if you get the chance, it might help to give them a quick once-over before posting. There are some typos, but they're all simple things we all do while happily typing along. For some folks, ideas are more important than the nitpicky structural stuff, and if that's the case, then it doesn't matter. _

Regardless, I enjoyed catching up on the past few chapters of your story. It's been a while since I've run across an AU that didn't involve high school students or vampires, and I really like how you're telling the story. I hope you keep writing it for your own enjoyment, especially since that will mean we get to see how it ends!
Pinfeathers chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This is well writen and I like it. Though I have to point out that it sounds nothing like kenshin, but hey, who cares.
Little Boy of Lothering chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
Hey, this is really good. You should really continue it. Nice title too.
tcl7189 chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
Wow...what a cool twist! keep it up!
Ranchi Blade chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
yes, I think its worth continuing
gure chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
I could just see an enraged Megumi chucking anything she could get her hands on at Sano. Nice imagery! That whole scene amused me greatly. This was a fun chapter; I like the way you're portraying Sano and Kenshin; it's a nice balance with the modern AU and all.

I didn't mean to embarrass you about the typo...it's a sticky wicket, like telling someone they have spinach in their teeth!
gure126 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This was very fun to read! I'm so looking forward to seeing what happens when Sano learns that his bartender friend has been...stretching the truth a bit.

One thing, because I am anal. In your title, 'Yesterday' is mispelled. Now, it may not matter, and if that's the case, please disregard.

Regardless, I really liked this start, and am looking forward to how it all plays out!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/14/2007