Reviews for Old KH FANFIC
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Update! Update Update Update!
RaptorIV chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Whaaaaat? Could this really be ignored for so long? No no, this clearly won't do. I, RaptorIV, as Supreme Overlord and Master of all things related to Roxene, am begging you to PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE update! Seriously, if you do, I'll give you a pet Moogle :)
Don't use account chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was one of the best Larxene/Roxas fanfictions that I've ever read. Kudos to you!
Don't use account chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was a good first chapter. It says that you last updated this in I take it you gave up or you never put COMPLETE on it. Please put COMPLETE if you are finished with the story. There should be more Roxas/Larxene fanfictions if you ask me. Nobody's writting or updating theirs' anymore.
Knightmare Frame Razgriz chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
I honestly never believed I would use this word to desribe anything short of small dogs, children and my girlfriend, but that was just... Adorable. I swear, that was so heartfelt and sincere, emotional and... A number of other adjectives I can't think of right now at 10 at night, but it was just... Beautiful. Well done.
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
What a wonderful story! Some people will probably complain that larxene is too soft too soon to be character but I don't care, this story is just too adorable. I really hope you consider on continuing it :D
Keyblade d chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
You should make a sequel because the ending makes it look like one could fit
truemasterhaseo chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
I love this story. It's just so touching.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
LovezEverything43 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
its so fluffy! :D i lurve it!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
You know, I have no idea what he's gotten himself into. It would be rather interesting to find out, though, huh? Good job (so far?) and I can't wait to see other untold stories you wish to tell!
Firebloom chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very amusing and well-written. I wonder why no one's reviewed this yet? Please continue! I hardly see any Roxas/Larxene couplings around here, and I'm a little fond of them!