Reviews for Fred
a person chapter 1 . 6/28/2008

that was beautiful! oh god, when he died in DH, it made me so ridiculously sad... fantastic job... *tear*
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
beautiful :)
jasmine chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
{i liked it was a good story} lol
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is beautiful! The end is SO sad and true, great job! I loved how it was an acrostic, but so much more than something so simple. Great job!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
just found it. otherwise i might have r&r it earlier. but then i don't usually like this kind of 'fics'. this is brilliant, though - only you should correct that typo in the last line: 'alaways' - unless it was meant that way - which don't think.

great writing - thanks for sharing!
marauder05 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
When I first read this I was like "What?" but then I noticed it was a poem. A really good poem at that. Fred is my absolute favorite character and he is not dead!
TheFeelOfFlow chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Short and beautiful. Very powerful writing! I loved it.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love this! The last line is a killer.
FredForeverFeorge chapter 1 . 11/28/2007

Stupid wall!

Good poem.
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh my gosh...that was wonderfully and beautifully horrible! It just hit me so hard when you got to Dead. I teared up instantly! It was so poetic!
gantasa chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aw that was so sad :(
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
aw no! F.R.E.D.! i was so sad when he died. I'm still inconsolable. so I'm drowning my sorrows in fanfiction! this was amazing, it sums him up completely. I like how you said he was ready to face death for the cause of beating Voldemort. i might use it myself in the fic I'm writing now, hehehe. anyways, this was incredible!
Kandy54 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I liked it you did good:)
17ginny17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This is sad, but I love it!

I really like how you described Fred. Good job!
llcatz chapter 1 . 11/14/2007