Reviews for Glimpse
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 27 . 1/17
Nice chapter, keep it coming.
So glad you're back!
That was amazing. You really have a way with words and I love all your Sailormoon fics.
ills chapter 27 . 1/11
that was great! Keep em coming. I'm so glad you're writing again!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 1/7
Great story, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
That was so sad but beautiful at the same time.
Oh that was sweet!
ills chapter 26 . 1/7
aww how precious. I'm so glad you're back!
Serena530 chapter 26 . 1/6
Welcome back! And what a glimpse this one is! I wish I had one of him to soothe my current cold.
slightlyxjaded chapter 26 . 1/6
Awwww how sweet! Mamoru sounds like te perfect boyfriend to be sick around. All of the care and attention! Very cute!
slightlyxjaded chapter 25 . 1/6
Awwww I love these drabbles! They're so cute and sweet! And you're right, you do excel at writing intimate moments. Le sigh. Thanks for writing all of these and I am eager to read more!
Red-Elephant chapter 25 . 1/5
Welcome back! Beautiful drabble, glad you haven't lost your magic. Hope you write more very soon.
ills chapter 25 . 1/5
This seems so sad but omg I love that you're back! Please write more!
sweet-revenge chapter 25 . 1/5
Ah, the miracles of following an incomplete, yet wonderful piece of work such as this. can give you a -ping- and tell you immediately, "Hey! Your author has awoken from the depths of slumber and continued," and allows you once more, to delve in the mastery her words create. So happy!

Also ecstatic you're a OuaT (and a Captain Swan) fan! They're my favorite couple and I hope one day you can write a straight-up fic about them in their world or an AU. Cross-overs never were my cup of tea, but then again, that's just crazy-ol' mercurial me. Does the cross-over imply you also like the Buffyverse? Be still my heart. In any case, yay more! Great, wonderful, fantastic, superb, as always! Awaiting, always awaiting, more from you with baited breath.
beats4Justin chapter 24 . 9/21/2014