Reviews for One Hundred Little Words
Lilybud chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
These are fun! Creative subjects, well-thought, and just funny!
Blackbean chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This was fantastic! I really loved your snippet ideas :) You are an excellent writer
WOW chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
This is perfect!
AngelSlayer135 chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I love this story, it might be the best of the collection of short snippets that I have seen on the site. My favorite, which some will probably think is strange, is #20 not sure why but I feel it speaks volumes about a character that I wish they had given more time and development to in the show.
mikira chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
(I, Verity of Paradise, am too lazy to log in and the name bar cuts me off before I can finish typing my username so yeah.)
These are very good!
Is it weird that at the fifth paragraph of #90 (Mirror) I already had the thought of pressing a tissue to the meditation mirror and holding it up to the vanity? Even waaay before Raven actually did that exact thing? :D
person chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I love these stories!
ttfan chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
These stories are hilarious! :D
RavensPerchOnMyHead chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
What very nice stories.
Whoelsebutme11 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Loved it. Every single one made me think about what it was written about. Nice work!
mckenzie dickers chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
you need to make more. i loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! (excuse the fan-girl-ness)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Lol, Rae's "diary entry" was on dated on my birthday.
Emilia chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I loved all of them, but my favorite was probably either Scratch or Hippopotamus. Great job.
Montydragon chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Oh my gosh, so sweet.
River WolfGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
ER THE HOCUS POCUS REFERENCE JUST YES
CleoArrow chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Aw, this is just so adorable! I think you did a great job in telling a whole story in just a few sentences. That would be difficult for me; I always write a LOT. Fantastic job!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »