Reviews for One Hundred Little Words
xxgabigailxx chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
this is so sweet and wonderful i adored it all!
Goldenheart11 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
AW! So sweet! BBxRae 4ever!
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
one of the best ff ever. can i get an AW! (the catnap thing was good :P)
VictoryIsGreen chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
As usual, all amazing and teasing XD Great job as always
Endless Raindrops chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Ha, this story made me laugh! Haha I'm still smiling about it.

And you know, this was the first time that I have ever read a story about BB cutting himself, which is something to think about. I've never thought of that before.

Great one-shot.
davestridersjunk chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Lol! That Was Awesome .. Half Of Iit Left Me Laughing For About 10 Minutes :D .. Amazing, Really!
Denalien chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
hahahaha,my favourite is the number 98! Hehehehehe

"Now put it back and, whatever you do, don’t look behind you."

hehehehe,it made my day better! XD

hehehe whatever you do,don't look behind you!

What is that supposed to mean?

What do you think?

that was awesome!Good job,my friend!
highunicorns chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
lol i like it XD
myrthill chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I know it's kinda late asking this. but what do you mean by Gem means doom for Raven? I didn't quite understand it.
zimeatspotatoes chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Cute, I've never heard of Don't know what I'd call it, but it was certainly interesting (:

I liked the diversification; romantical with a few sour twists and some slices of humor.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Awsome! Thanks so much for using some of my words! I feel so honored!

Sorry it took me so long to review this! Busy little bee I've been!
Butterfree chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Hmm, great job on keeping the same kind of interesting spark that as present throughout all 100 short stories; I definetly didn't find myself losing interest. Some more feelings other then fluff or slight humor after reading one of your stories could maybe be nice though /

Butterfree chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Once again, great job on the variety of different ideas you have, and my favourite in this chapter is definetly '74 - Fame'

Though, you might want to try making BeastBoy and Raven a little more in character. Just think if you can imagine Raven's voice saying these kinds of things in the tone you intended in the story in real life if she was real. For Beastboy, I know he is serious in these one-shoots, but it just feels kind of all over the place with him that he doesn't really make a funny comment even once.

((Sorry if that sounded offending))

Butterfree chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
lol, the last one made me laugh for sure, the thought of Beastboy, being so smart XD. I'm don't even know what my IQ is so I honestly have no idea if 149 was actually high. But I heard that the highest IQ ever recorded was one-hundred and eighty-something.

My favourites besides the last one has to be Mask and Million, it's amazing how many different yet cool ideas you have to test out the RavenXBeastBoy pairing.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
OOh, I love how they were longer then usual short stories, yet not too long making it into a perfect kind of size that is short yet doesn't leave the reader's hanging in a way that would really be painful for them( ; ). I espeically love the 'Brocoli' one and story #25 'Pain' even though they were ones of the shortest.

112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »