Reviews for One Hundred Little Words
RoseNoire313 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
this is really original, and it is so cute!
Juupitrie chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
AGH! It was so fun to read! I love BBRae stories, I wonder why I don't read them anymore. It was so refreshing- thanks.

And funny- I forgot how much the couple makes me smile. Can I illustrate some of this? (I'll credit you, of course), there is just a few in here that gives off a strong visual image, and would be HILARIOUS as a comic!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Very cute! I love each and every one, but I'd have to say the diary one had to be my favorite! Keep up the good work!
quillmaster14 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
My God, she lives!

Good thing too, I was getting major beautifulpurpleflame withdrawals. I think I've re-read The Malchoir Widow about 20 times, and have even wrote a small short relating to that story.

Honestly, all hilarity aside, this story was uniquely written. It's like you combined all the greatest BBxRae moments in every fan fiction into one small short story. Excellent work.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Favorites (and there are plenty:

7, 10 (I /loved/ this one), 15, 20 (especially good), 29, 33 (he's /somebody's/ fool- that's for sure), 35 (reminds me of that Dumbledore quote: "to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure"), 37 (at Boot Camp, recruits would do that with pictures of family and friends), 46 (I /died/ laughing), 50 (surprise!), 51 (methinks BB is missing something important), 76 (I absolutely /loathe/ smoking), 78, 89 (she's got him there), 93 (she needs to beat some sense into him, and soon)

I love reading these sort of fics- they're loads of fun, and they have so much potential for scenes, one shots, and full-blown stories. This collection was especially good- choosing those 15 was /hard/.

-John
Defender of the Light chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
These were adorable and I absolutley loved number 80. Great story ideas. BB purring huh? Hmm...Neat idea.

Deviantart peeps! We totally rule.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
HAFBMK (DA) here. Alexi is my pen name here in Wow liked your story. Thanks for using the words i sent you
delta16669 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
YAY! LET THE FLUFFYNESS CONSUME YOUR SOUL!

That was good.

The Diary one made me laugh.

Do we know for a fact that changing hurts Beast Boy? Or is that just something that is fanmade?
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
_

So CUTE!

Aw, shucks! Thankies for the thanks! XD
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Oh...my...gosh...I think i've said this before but you're bloody brilliant!

Seriously I've never seen anyone do what you can do with words and my mom's a writer and I read Harry Potter.

I love how funny you can be and then you can also be quite serious.

You are amazing

InkGothical
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
You do realize that now you're going to have to draw a picture of Beast Boy with a soybean on his butt, right?

XD

_

So GREAT!
lar lindor chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Dear author:

Shame on you. I was going to bed when I saw this come up on my computer. So I had to read it, of course, 'cuz you write fun stories. Now I'm tired this morning.

Okay, I was just messing with you. I enjoyed it, but I did stay up too late reading. lol.

Best wishes,

Lar
lewela chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Hi, I am Lewela (from deviantArt ;)

Uhh, I don't know which point I like the best. hey all are awesome. Especially 'Fool', 'Love' and, hmm... 'Scars' xD

And 'Scratch' really shocked me! Ohh, and 'Skin', too .

'Skin' was fantastic! And I'm really glad if my words really was good. And I must say: you have a big talent and I love your fanfictions. I read all. They are fantastic, and this, too. I hope you add new ff soon P.

PS.

Ohh, and I reading this fanfiction, again and I think point 45. - 'Memories' is amazing, too xP
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »