Reviews for Breath of Life
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow, your writing is something else.

It's so descriptive ans passionate.

Love it!
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
HAHA, duh! Loved it, very well written :)
Telula13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
very very good story, love your details, keep writing
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
It SO should have happened that way!

It was funny, though, to hear Bones whine when he left-"I wanna come!" She sounded so childish; made me giggle. Tee hee!
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aw! that was great!
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
i loved it... it's so much like them. this is something we're waiting for, hope one day they'd shoot one scene like that.
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
well now we know how it actually went down (the kiss i mean). nice story, very sweet and very simple
WhisperingLeaves chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I really loved this fic. I almost wish that this had happened, it somehow seems a bit more appropriate.

Thank you for sharing your amazing writing, I am going through withdrawal, thanks to the Writer's Strike, and with no end on the horizon, I am more thankful than ever for each and every fic. )
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
WOW! I was thinking about writing a story about the car accident, but this is amazing and fulfills my fantasy of what could have happened. Great story!
Scout's Treehouse chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh this was just excellent.

I even loved your author's notes at the end. And how fitting a guess it would have been too - CPR. Your description of Booth's feelings, thoughts, and actions, were supreme. I felt I was there as well, thoroughly panicked alongside him.

If this had happened in the show, it would have been better than the mistletoe, I think, by leaps and bounds. Don't get me wrong, I loved that mistletoe, but this... lovely.

That's why I love fanfiction and the immense imagination of author's such as yourself. It's almost like groundhog day, repeating over and over again. Only each time it's different, from another point of view, another fork taken in the road. The possibilities are endless. Thank you for sharing your possibility with us.

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hey loved it! But it is going to be mistletoe...good guess though!
trigun1509 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
this was awsome! great job!
xkawaiix chapter 1 . 11/20/2007

Can I just say that I love you for not ending it with them confessing their undying love for each other? It's not that it's not there - by God it's everywhere xD, but I love subtlety. Wonderful story! It was so Booth through the whole thing :] Great job!
SaoirseAva chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Woah, you're a really good writer! Seriously! Nice job! Very eloquent! More fanfics from you, please!

Habita chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Great job! I loved your guess! When I first read Ausellios spoiler, I couldnt help thinking about "X Files" movie and the way "their lips touched". Ha. Ha.

In my opinion, one fake kiss (so to speak) like the one you have written, would be perfect. It would keep us content for a while and the UST could go on. I really want they to kiss this season, I think its the next step for them. But right now its too soon, imo.

And thats why I really, really loved your fic. Angsty Booth, CPR... yeah, it totally works for me! :-)

Thank you very much for sharing! :-) And please, forgive any mistakes, English is not my first language.