Reviews for Bridging the Gap
DGtnsl chapter 38 . 3/7
Lol, Lord of the Rings! Nice origin story for the Dementers!
DGtnsl chapter 25 . 3/7
Right, right, I forgot about the whole "if they attack you first" part. Nice! And Snape got the tables turned on him, he is /not/ a happy camper.
Hello Millennium Items and Shadow magic - neither Light nor Dark.
DGtnsl chapter 24 . 3/7
Holy shit. Intense! I wonder how Snape will help out (obviously not explicitly). And how will Marik and Yugi figure out where Bakura went (first Knockturn Alley, then abducted). Neither have the Millenium Ring, could the Rod or Puzzle help locate Bakura?
Those wizards are /incredibly/ fortunate that Yami Bakura isn't up to snuff on his powers, otherwise, Shadow creatures would be summoned.
DGtnsl chapter 18 . 3/7
Such a struggle! Harry, Ron, and Hermione just get more and more suspicious but really, Bakura is just learning how to defend himself. Gotta love Kaiba giving fighting advice. Hoo boy, the trio doesn't know about Kaiba's own impressive defense skills now do they? LOL!
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 3/7
This is great! I'm really glad you included a reason for Dumbledore knowing about the late bloomers and getting them to Hogwarts. Sometimes when I read stuff I think "what about the local(ish) schools of magic?" I'm happy you included Dumbledore's side where he got that tip from the Green Dragon.
Love Kaiba's rationale: "If I figure out how it works, I can prove to the others they are delusional and its really just advanced science."
Eagle Dreamer chapter 50 . 12/1/2017
This was very entertaining. I loved it.
Maylin100 chapter 34 . 6/22/2017
not the the pork!
David-El chapter 36 . 3/4/2017
On Cho's origin, considering the time that Harry goes to Hogwarts, I would bet that she is from Hong Kong, which would make her British-Chinese.
David-El chapter 32 . 3/4/2017
Okay, one mistake here, Mahad was not involved in the destruction of Kul Elna, and was one of Atem's bodyguards/friends at the time. He had no connection to the first seven wielders of the Millennium Items.
David-El chapter 28 . 3/4/2017
I do believe that you were the first to give Harry a Millennium Item, though you are far from the last. One author gave him the Ring, and I have given him the Scales.
Evilkitten3 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Considering that Hogwarts is a boarding school with over one hundred students and everything is written by hand, I'd say your assumption of Harry's letter being the standard form is quite likely accurate.

(Stop sulking, Dark Bakura, most people don't have superpowers anyway; now you'll just have to be more creative)
BrandonBGamer chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
How about having the events of the movie Bonds Beyond Time occur in this story? The Crimson Dragon sends Yusai and Jaden from 5Ds and XD respectively to fight Paradox alongside Yugi to save Duel Monsters.
Evilkitten3 chapter 50 . 5/11/2016
This story was amazing! I'm so glad I got into Yu-Gi-Oh! :D!
Evilkitten3 chapter 49 . 5/11/2016
OH. MY. DISCWORLD.
Evilkitten3 chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
I think I'd give Ron the Necklace and Hermione the Eye. Ron could use the Necklace for Divination, and Hermione could use the Eye to be even better at being smarter than everyone else.