Reviews for Promises
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 10/5
Chapter 2,
SNAP tWIN rattlesnakes I screamed in Pain with ples as all of then that my HGRASHING WAS outside as all of them oh my GOD Edward The I Blinked my Jurai Red eyes no longer brown i know to we Wary Something Scary I TURN LOOSE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEEETLEJUICE! I Rose but was sick but gotten cold extremely my snakes yeow Look me in the eye i am death you are so very mouth watering but i have gone Nomad Needed to sit down my head I needTo Feed ugh but i am deadly but Venomous Dwn what i do Forks Medical center start Drinking it BLOOD That POUNCED! His Screams was him with my best friends wre bitten but Violentely Changed did Venom they all Died but resurrected as Creatures of the night you guessed blood to feed by myself as Creator and Sire but maker and implanted but the venom replicated was hog wild but extremely fast like one but it happened the burning rolled but i had created a coven like them.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 7/4
Traditional.Rose chapter 1 . 2/24
crotia chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
sweet story
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was cute. I loved it!
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is soooo cute! I love the part when she drops her cellphone into her uneaten bowl of oatmeal!
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
SWEET! awww i loved it :) Well written and adorable! Perfect xx
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Cute! I liked that! Thank you for writing : )
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aww...So Cute!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is really cute. The acidentally droping her phone in the bowl of uneaten oatmeal is my favorite part.
Vampiregirl345 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
aww..this too cute! :)
alycaly chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I love this. Edward is so incredibly sweet! He definitely sets the standard for the caliber of men I want to date! :)
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was amazingly well written, you should really consider being an author -seriosuly.

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, it would fit so well into one of Stephenie Myers books :-) Aww I just loved it!

I'm glad Edward was there to make Bella feel better again.

Well done!