Reviews for Why Don't You Love Me?
misspokey101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i thought it was realy good x well done
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
awesome story! Sad at the beginning but the ending made up for it! Keep writing AAML!
Alexandra chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I LOVED YOUR STORY...IT HAD ME CONFUSED WITH THE MAILMAN BEING ASH...WOW YOUR GOOD. THIS IS A FAV!
wildthing chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO

EVERYBODY 1...2...3...

SO CUTE SO VERY VERY CUTE MAN IM NEARLY CRYING

...wait a minute...WWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM CRYING PLEEEEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A TISSUE

...AHHHHHHH IT WAS SOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET

IM SO CHOKED UP...CANT...SPEAK...I DONT

USUALLY WATCH POKEMON ANYMORE BUT ...I CAME TO READING YOUR FANFICS AND I HAVE TO SAY...AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE SO GOOD ME LIKE YOU

ME LIKE YOU LOTS ME READ OTHER STORY ME REVIEWED

OTHER STORY ME LIKED OTHER STORY WOW IVE HAD TOO MUCH CAFFIENE(not tea or coffee IRN-BRU YUMMY!)

LISTEN THIS AINT MY WEB NAME THINGY BUT I HOPE IT

WILL BE I AM CALLING MY SELF THIS BECAUSE OF THESE NUMBERED REASONS

1. I love reading fanfics (and reviewing them)

2. I'm not allowed to tell you my real name(even tho ur dying to know _

3. I've not got my own screen name and web adress

yet ur probably thinkin shaaaaaame shame on you

but gimme a break Im only 13

4.'cos I'm a NUTTER

THERES ALL MY REASONS NOT LIKE U ALL CARE

ANYWAY...KKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP WWWWWWRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTIING ME LOV GREAT AUTHOR BETTER WRITE LOADS MORE STORIES

maybe DBZ? COS IM MAD ABOUT V/B FICS BYE BYE
Live for the Moment chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Awe, that was cut. Good job!
DarkRainbow chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Great story! I like the 'messenger' idea! ;) Very well written and a great Short & Sweet fic! Going to read the longer ones tomorrow, keeping the better for the end! (My philosophy of fanfic: the longer, the better!) _ You're an amazing writer, so keep writing! ;)
Arrow chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
; Cute! I don't know why but I though the *SLAP*

SLAM

BANG

SLAM

part was hilarous...but I'm weird that way...; Okay anyway, it was cute, keep it up!
Krystaline Heart chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
That was really good! Just like all of your other stories I've read. You are a very talented writer! *janasdestiny*
Psymander chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
its good cute ending to
Godzilla chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
That was so Kawaii
sunny-june chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
What else can I say, but GREAT? As usual? You'll never fail to amaze and enlightened me. A very good fic, with just the right amount of emotion projected. Thumbs up.
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Awwwwwwwww
wet-poop-sauce chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
it was aight(alright)
Alien chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
umm... nice , nice
MistY BluE chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
OH...YAY! I was secretly reading this while talking to you on YIM! MWAHAHAHAH! Lol! The Almighty has created another classic ONE OF A KIND fic with a SUPERB plot line! It's goin' on my faves kiddo! Well...I noticed under the "many thanks" Neongene "pushed you to write and upload" EH? Hmm...we're pushing HIM to write and upload his! Ah, I wandered off the sub...! KEEP IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! **::..Leah..::**