Reviews for Signatures of a Union
heather chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Wow, what a story! really felt the drama and feelings between Lizzie and Jack... Hope he isn't away too many years from her, and that she doesn't go back to Will at the end of it... the sequel you mention. Hope that won't be too long coming as i want to find out...
Zenappa chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
*throws tomatoes anyway* Lol I'll wipe them up though haha. Anyway, such a great story! Please write more uber soon and it's amazing that so much can happen between two people who really love each other. It's just amazing. You did a great job on this and I'm certainly adding it to my favorites! (: Long live Sparrabeth!
mydirt09 chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
I loved this and it was soo beautifully written and I can't wait untill you update on the sequal
Child Of A Silent Winter chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
*sigh* stupid silly lizzie. she needs to learn that Will is worthless
Child Of A Silent Winter chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
*giggle* Will the Whelp yep yep. so true. this is a really good firstt story :)
Child Of A Silent Winter chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this is really interesting i'm deff reading moree
Sophies-Welt chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
Wow, such an amazing story! I really loved it how you can describe situations and feelings! My favourite sentence is this one:

Teague noticed the hopeless look on her face, “The difference between Jack and I…” Elizabeth looked up, “is that he has his mother’s good heart. Though the boy is stubborn, like his father, he can’t stay mad for too long.”
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Beautiful.
royalpinkdogs chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
glorious! want and need and desire and unfulfilled passion!

on the edge of my seat awaiting the sequel!
iberos chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
OMG! this is soo good!
brolly501 chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
interesting 6/10
Dymphna chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
Thank you very much for the srory! It is marvellous!
pearlseed chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
Miz Capt'n Lola, Your time's been well spent, piratista-you've brought the beloveds out of your agile imagination to the page and the translation is well done. Dialogue is strong, characters true, can't quite smell Shipwreck Cove, but pretty darn close. Lots of good thoughts, I like it that I don't want to stop reading...that's a good story. You might as well make a bunch more cos you're good at this doing. We'll be lookin' for more and thanks for your hard work. Fair winds,
Marzi chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Aw..

You wrote the proposal very well.

I'm not changing my name to Swann! No one expects you to Jack :)
Marzi chapter 2 . 12/26/2007