Reviews for Rain
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
that was great loved it
booringpeople chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love it! keep on writing storys like this I say!

I loved the part in the end when they "connect" without kissing...
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
good shot. look forward to more from you.
ForRomance chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I liked this. Short but sweet. It's just one of those moments... unable to be categorized as fluff or humor or angst or what have you. Straight forward, in a way. I particularly love it because I am literally in love with the rain... if my mother didn't believe I'm going to get struck by lightning, I would literally just stand outside whenever it pours. So this just... fits.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was cute. A little dreary, but cute.

Don't worry too much about missing this season. I swear, I think they've recycled at least two plots from season one already-one right down to an identifying genetic bone defect. It was like bad fanfiction. Although the Halloween one was kind of cute, though not completely in line with previous characterization.

Sigh. And with the writer's strike, things are only going to get worse after the winter recess.
cayoesqueleto chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I don't usually review(because I'm lazy), but this really got me. Conversations about random, 'personal' things- that's when they get really perceptive and I think you wrote them both really well.

I didn't get to see the Season three episodes either- and yes, we all miss it. (Especially when the WGA strike takes hold and all the episodes have run out.)

Thank you for writing this piece.
Cheese1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
now this was just great... You really haven't seen a thing of season 3 so far?

you did an awesome job!