Reviews for Gintama NOT the movie: Yorozuya VS TRC
engkeat.goh chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
When you update? It's already six years.
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love the humor!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
R U GOING TO CONTINHE? PLEASE DO. :D MADE ME LOL EVERYDAYY.
Sakata no Ginshiro chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Takehito Koyasu did the voice of Shinsuke Takasugi
roma chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Haha, I loved Eli and Sadaharu's reactions to seeing Kurogane, Katsura and Kagura on top of each other, but it's so hard to think of Eli as a guy... anyway, it was really surprising to see that you had them as the characters here, but it's a really fun idea! Can't wait to see what'll happen next! (Oh, plus I loved the wig jokes.)

-roma
winterpine chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Yay, another chapter! Looks like things are going to get exciting, I really like how you're meshing the worlds of TRC and Gintama together. Keep writing and update soon, I can't wait to read what's gonna happen next!
Salty-Storm and Trufflemix chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
I just started watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. Great show. Makes me laugh real-crazy like. Love the story so far. Great idea to make TRC come into Gintama. If Gintoki and Seishiirou fight? That'd be awesome. Hmm. I wish they would make a clip about it so I could see it a la anime. Plausible if you can work it in right, and I'm pretty sure you can! Can't wait til the next chappy!
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Elizabeth and Sadaharu...IN HUMAN FORM! Can't wait to see that.

Oh,yes, speaking of monster women that Gin has met, when are we gonna see Otae-san,Sa-Chan,Kyubi,and Mademoiselle Saigo?(Wait...Saigo is an okama.)
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Well,they don't have to worry about about Katsura.(Heck, I wanna see the Travelers reaction to Elizabeth!) Takasugi,however...is a different story.
Sakata no Ginshiro chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Blame it on Chinese Girl.

This is funnier than usual!
winterpine chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Ooh, a new chapter! Let me guess... did Shinpachi and Fai go back in time or something? Or are they in another dimension? By the way, I loved the "I'm happy I'm still in the main cast, but..." It's too bad I couldn't get the Case Closed references though, I've never watched it before. But anyway, I enjoyed reading this; keep updating!

-winterpine
winterpine chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
This is a very cool idea, and your writing's solid too. I loved the interaction between okita and kagura, haha. I see you haven't updated this in like 2 months, but please update again at some point!

-winterpine
pajamas on my hearts chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
haha, i didn't think that a gintamaxtsubasa crossover could go this well! haha, nice job! i can't wait for the next chapter!
TheWindAlchemist chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Wah! I love it! I love it! I LOVE It! Please continue soon.
Sakata no Ginshiro chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
the funnier the story is the more i like it!