Reviews for Another Chance
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
wooowwwww
i enjoyed was quite it in like 15 minutes.
but i appreciate it
uchiha san chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
hey just wanted to say that your stories are amazing and i loved it so much
sasusaku-4everr chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
H I read the first story and it was totally awesome! I finished the sequel, it was very good too but I wanted you to write more come on! You are a great writer can't wait to read more of your stories
Ita-kunsminesobackoff chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
WOW! I finshed this story without even realizing ot. It was very interesting. Well they're finally back together. I hope they and Naruto will have a good future.
RaisingTheCrescendo chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow what the heck are u talkin about i am so addicted to your stories there great. i read them over and over again :D
bradie webb's no.1 girl chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
awesome story hun. i love it u cld easily keep going
xiamesee chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
awwwww... i feel so bad for naruto! *sniff

but nice story... :)

catz rule

colourfulgurl chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
aw...i love this series..it is amazing but soo sad! ;)
Sarah-Critique chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Is Yuki suppose to be her dead sister's soul?
Angel Rawrify chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
I love your stories. They make me cry everytime I read them! or at leats the ones about Sakura and sasuke. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Tsukiyome chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
]
Siah Yasana chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
ok you know that song you used its my ultimate fave (along with kansas)b ut when i saw the lyrics i thaught and i played it as backround music and i started to cry at the lovey-dovey-ness you did well. i would give you a...7-10 but with the good choice of song i will give you 9-10! now to get back to the fact that that song is now playing thanks to my silly little bff ihave to gojam and wipe off my tear steaks! WELL DONE!
nanamisakurachan chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
OMG yay they end uop together...but now that i read this one...i feel sorry for naruto -_- i'm such an annoying person lmao i loved it 10/5 XD
SwiftstarOfTheSingingWind chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
That was so sweet! I loved the entire sequel! (sorry I didn't review on the first story, FF wasn't lettin' me review for some reason. it was doin' it yesterday too!)
CatchingTheDreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
love the beginnig of the sequel!