Reviews for Prince Of
Mika Nakane chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Awesome story so far XD I just wish that each story extended further, especially the music one. But it ended at an okay place, and each one was interesting and nicely written. Love it!
13simplestrongsoul98 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Great story! I like the way that everything is a one-shot but in a different setting and title. I have a title for you, although they might be very lame: first one is "Prince of Dance", "Prince of Tales", "Prince of School", "Prince of Art", "Prince of Time", and lastly "Prince of Café".

Most of these, I got from everyday life. But, I would like to read your one-shot on "Prince of Café", if you can. And I from the Philippines just like you iannetine. Anyway, I look forward to your future one-shot stories of Tezuka and Fuji. Good luck! d_b
Aizawa AYA chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Genius. Brilliant.

I really love it. It's so well written, I could picture every scene on my mind as I read them. All of the chapter are truly beautiful. I can't pick which one is my fave because I love them all.

You have my respect. :)
Kals chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
You are great. Your stories are so enticing, meaningful and well written. And the last chapter even had a humor touch to it, utterly fantastic. I love you. Please write more.
a1y-puff chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Ow, I so love this chappie! I can never resist vampire!Tezuka .

(Now, I want a vampire!Fuji too .

hahah.. thanks for writing this. I really like it :D

and I think it's moreof a romance then a horror one XD;;
wizli chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Great chapter, my favorite till now! - . You have a great way to write a good TeFu romance, and I loved the story of the last vampire. So cute!.

From your list of future themes, I'd like to read Prince of fashion and Prince of Hogwarts the most. Other ideas could be based on different sports (Prince of soccer, maybe?), superheroes or internet. Uf, so many posibilities!. I love good AU TeFu stories, but the wonderful dextrousleftie at adultfanfiction has already written them in an ESP police dept, yakuza and pirates so I can't propose those -;;.
fmuder chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
LOVE your AU stories! I laughed when Fuji overhead Tezuka saying he wants to taste him in his mouth and drink it all...hehe dirty mind! I can't wait to see what other AU you'll come up with next. Hmm, maybe a yakuza one.
vierblith chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
*throws self at you*

I LOVE YOU!

I was just complaining to Ketchupblood that there should be more TezuFuji vampire!AUs around and you wrote one! I love you! I love you! XD

That was very beautiful!

(Are you psychic? You know, I've always had a vampire AU plot bunny hovering around me. XD)
Elysis chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
This chapter is cool, I love vampire!Tezuka. Fuji's being all innocent, that's too cute! I always love an innocent!Fuji. That's not scary but beautiful.

The previous chapters are good as well. I love how all of them have different plot yet they seem to have something resemble...well, I don't know what I'm saying *sweat dropped*, just forget about it ;)
SkySurf chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
This story is good! I love the twist at the end! *thumbs up* :D
Jingy5 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
that was jus awesome.. had me all teary-eyed in the end *sigh* i love a good Vampire story! lol this one was fantastic
shinjuku041 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
I can't wait to know what's going to happen next. Tefu is just so perfect even without tennis. D

I could just feel the love by the way you describe the things in your fic.

I will be patiently waiting for this but please update as soon as you can. D
masi chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
THIS IS SO KAWAII!

UPDATE SOON!
hakugetsu chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
i love this! it's so sweet. where'd you find the meanings of the flowers? very interesting :)

updateupdateupdate soon!
dark.retreat chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Your stories have completely melted my heart-

ahaha, I'm so happy from reading it that I can't think of what to type! What I'm enjoying the most about them so far is the structure. It sets the scene beautifully, before diving into the complications which actually make me feel upset. I haven't felt this way from reading before, so you must be doing something perfectly right!

And only your endings make me truly happy for Tezuka and Fuji.

From here on, I will not let a single word escape from my eyes!