Reviews for Pieces That You Left Behind
wearethewitches chapter 10 . 12/18/2019
so good!
abrant554 chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
I'm late to your party but you did a great job. Thanks
prince-bishop chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
If Tony was affected by Jeanne's death then he would not have been allowed back to work without seeing the companies Shrink, it would have been dangerous for Tony and the rest of the team to be in the field with him.
madcloisfan chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Loved it
WriterUnexpected chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
This story is so insanely amazing! It's beautiful, and profound, and so very THEM. To think this story has been on here for years and I've only just come across it by searching 'Fanfiction Ziva cooks Tony dinner.' Thank you google :) And of course, thank you lola! :) I think I will now go check out your other stories, if you have tham *crosses fingers*.
WriterUnexpected chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Die Skrywer chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
You write very good! I really liked this story and I think you did extremely well, for your first fanfiction or just a general fanfiction. Keep writing and and keep your stories like this, not too much mushy Tiva, because that's out of character. Although you managed to get in some Tive without making them seem out of character. Thank you for a great story and getting my hopes up that maybe there are some Tiva stories that is in character!
Kew121 chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
I first read this fic ages and ages and ages ago, and I'm sure I mean to bookmark it, but of course I didn't, and I just found it again today via a rec. This was brilliant. I can't sum up everything I want to say about it in any amount of words so I think I have to leave it at that but I love it I love it I love it.
completelysherlocked chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Oh my god that was so amazingly written! It was very OC, but sad too.
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
wow... beyond amazing, beyond beauty

i love it, its so... im speechless
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
"But above all, he hates that he can’t function without her."

That is so true.

I love the scene where Tony and Ziva fight and they kiss and make up afterwards:)
blondie64740 chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
WOW is all I can say! this is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read about TIVA!

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with everyone.
BritishNinjaChick chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
THIS IS FLIPPING AMAZING!

I love the irony that jeanne and tony tried to talk without word and said it was a stupid idea

and tony and ziva do it all the time.

you did realy well on making the characters realistic, and i loved it. Please keep writing. I really felt like i was watching a proper episode.

Love ya loads

Jen
Mozzie92 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
That was ... amazing.

Hands down, one of the best fanfic's I have ever read.

You are amazing. Keep writing. I'd like to read more of your stuff.
SarahKathryn chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
i loved it! it was the perfect mix of characters and casefile!