Reviews for Learning Curve
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
It's absolutely beautiful! I love how you linked the before and after, and how you described the emotions in each scene. You write beautifully, and have created a fanfic that more than does justice to one of my favourite Hindi films.
7Silver chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I absolutely adored this fanfiction! I wish more people would write on Jab we Met, it was such an adorable movie! I loved the structure and language here, the emotions are palpable which is one of the most impressive things about this fanfic, good luck on your future work!
quidditchgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
AW. i love this. probably my favorite bollywood fic.
XotroyellaoX chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was great, your use of language was excellent too:DD i loved it:DD
sassy-is-classy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
so cute! i absolutely luv JWM n this fanfic was so adorable
Shahrukhlover chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I lovd this story. It was awesome! IT was so well written. The whole time you described how empty and lonely Geet flet without Anshuman, I replaced Anshuman with Aditya. The ending was rocking. That line that Aditya said made me burst out laughing! Awesome Story
KarismaJulian4Ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I loved Jab We Met and I loved this drabble! I hope you do more to this movie :) I love how you described Aditya's thoughts about Geet-how he carries her in his heart like a secret flame...and that he wants her to be loved and in love. Awesome paragraph! Thank God she didn't end up with Anshuman :)