Reviews for When In Doubt
Guest chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
throws lubrication fluid
EquinePianist chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
The traitor is RED ALERT, for the word medical gave it away.
ProwlHawthorne chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
:D
ProwlHawthorne chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
:D
mamabot chapter 52 . 3/10/2012
oh yes! I love my mother in law too. Gosh this sounded very much like a conversation I had with my dear mommy in law about trying to understand her-son/ my-husband and how marriages work. Very well done jeepers, can you submit this to some premarital cousiling group! It would be perfect!
mamabot chapter 49 . 3/10/2012
oh you ... now I've got boogers in my chow mein. Crap, you need more warnigns about hankies before reading this.

Ilove the Prime/Ratchet scanner & saw moment. Niceeeee.
mamabot chapter 46 . 3/10/2012
you know, everyone calls Jazz a Specialist, but you rarely read such detail as to exactly WHAT his specializes in. Being bonded to the Tactician and Sabatour, now we see exactly what he speicalizes in (other than being charming and smug). Thank you. It's been a very long time since I have read Jazz in actual action and not just his personal side. Once again, thank you. ANd yes, sweet moment for him while at work, show just what a team they are: in or out of personal life. Thanks for giving Ratchet a boost & a plus for Ironhide as well.
mamabot chapter 41 . 3/9/2012
oh holy cats! Which one do i love more: education Optimus or educating the entire crew. Humm, tough call. Yes Mirage, you dirty dirty mech.

been there done that.
mamabot chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
oh yeah, definatley liked it. so much more romance than the slaggy-mush I attempt. I'm glad I read your work... you inspire me to slowdown and spend more detail. thank you.
StarscreamII chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Okay, I know I haven't reviewed any of the previous chapters, but I has to say something in response to this one. I apologize if this seems really belated (I only just found this story). So far, this has been very entertaining.

Anyway, I started my current fanfic before I even joined and gave Ratchet (sexy medic that he is) a mate. Their initial bonding is very similar to this. Weird. Not copying, I swear, just a strange fangirl coincidence.

And I once had a character named Nightshade (until I found out how many people had used that name). I like your Nightshade. :)

And, no, my fic isn't posted yet, but it's getting there. I'm trying to make everything perfect.
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 37 . 4/8/2011
Emirate is an AFT-HEADED SLAGGER.
Cedes Vantas69 chapter 51 . 9/3/2010
cant wait for the sequel :)
Cedes Vantas69 chapter 50 . 9/3/2010
loved it...and streak is so adorable :3 lol cant wait for more chapters or a new story
Retired 8th May 2015 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
I loved this story- it was fantastic- awesome :) Loved it a million times :D
Ray Rune chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Getting "touchy feely in the hallway"! LOLOLOlolololol...

And a good day to you, hun. Love you lots.

Love Always,