Reviews for Dirty Secret
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 6/27
Ahhh~~ so good! Smut amut smut :3
Ino Death chapter 1 . 1/24
OK I do like this but the japanese grammar in here was a bit out of place. as I know you've probably only watched the subbed version and while that's not a bad thing it can cause a lot of problems in fanfiction writings. In my personal opinion I don't think there was a need to use the common ones like Gomennasai or sumimasen etc. I do like the overall story though. I like how it ended but now it makes me wonder who strong his Ichigo going to be and little Ichi actually behave himself. I enjoyed reading this and I think this stayed very close to the how the characters would act in this situation.
YaoiLuva14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Yay! I finally see a happy ending between them angrier reading so much tragedy and angst stories between them haha !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Yo, here I dunno if this review was made on my account due to me reading it on my iPhone, but...OH MY GOD. I loved this so much. Perfect amount of angst, and so much delicious drama. Just amount of fluff and you still managed to keep the characters all in their decent personality. I love how you mixed the Japanese with the English, I've been wanting to try that with my most recent story, though I'm not really familiar with the other language. For one shot the characterization is still in check given you used the personalities & characterization of Tite Kubo, but nonetheless you still made them your own. You get a 10/10 from me, and I will be checking out a few more of your stories (if you have any that catch my eye of course), until then I can't help but emphasize how great this fic was aside from very few spelling errors it was perfect.

Stay up dude (or lady)
/Shawn
MaknaeVampire chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Woah, this one shot is very good!
When I was close to the fanfic's end I seriously believed that Ichigo will die... but in the end he didn't, because Grimmjow saved him. And I loved the scene when they were in Hueco Mundo. I would love to see Ichigo as an arrancar in Grimmjow's side, that would be hot. :D
strawberrypanthe chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is amazing! I can't believe I didn't find this sooner.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i liked this :) twas an awsome one shot
ougley chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Renjiluver24;• ...it was.., kinda... Boring,if you think about it! And the ending sucked BIGTIME! Only trying to help you write arty if I hurt your feelnings.?"no pain,no gain"..heehee ok bye;{ mustache
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
WOW - NICE. ! one of the best ichi-grimm I have read in a while. xD Awesome work. :D

- just wished that there was more to read. haha. (-)
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
HA! Yay~! Berry went to the bad side~! XDDD

I've always wanted to read something where the good guy went to the bad side. It makes me all mushy inside

Uh, geez I am one fucking sadist, but I like it that way~!
RhavenL chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I just recently found this one today and I wondered why I haven't read this one before now. I just missed out big time considering this was published so long ago. Damn. Well, here's all I have to say, it was a very interesting read. I like how you portrayed Grimm and everybody else here especially Rukia, Soi Feng and that old bastard of a Sou-Taichou. For Rukia I knew she'd act like that and I never really liked her in the first place I think she's a bitch(no offense to those who love her). Soi feng, she's always like that really bitch tastic if you asked me. As for the commander, very like indeed. It was really fantastic. I hope Ichi and Grimm will kill the stupid shinigami's arses. Oh forgot to congratulate you, even though it's pretty late. Gomen. That reminds me the Japanese was quite the nice touch to it. :)
Hducbrjdjf chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Frabjous story! Though I wished you had continued it and... Not made it a one shot! XD

However I would like to point out hat "Kisama" is a very insulting thing to refer to someone as, or at least as far as I've heard, and that "Teme" means bastard. But if you speak fluent Japanese or whatever, then I'll back off! LoL! Maybe I've jut heard wrongly... Several times!

I would ALSO suggest you search for some place where you were supposed to put 'utter' and ended up typing 'udder' - as in where we get milk from mama cows. ' Though it was funny to read, it might be better if you changed it. LoL. XD

I loved the plot line, though I wish Grimmy had been a little more loving! (A fangirl can dream! XD)

So, kudos to you for writing such a frabjous(and long) one shot! w
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Longest ass fanfiction for one shot ever this award and a cookie is presented to Dirty Secret. Who takes the galaxy sized award that looks like.. Ahem... Uh a creudly drawn chappy. that's solid diamond and gold and a solid platinum with white gold tires Ferrari...

Damn I want that award! I wish it were real so here's a sugar cookie with the illustrations of the award I wish were real. Sigh.. You can only dream... Mah! Write a fanfic that involves 'dreams'
KakashiisWifey chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
agreed it could've been seperated into chapters but it was still a great story..lml berry head. Good Job!