Reviews for Kids
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Hahahahahaha! Oh, dear, no, this was perfect! They kind of dropped the "Reid Effect" early on, and while I love how Reid is with kids later, I feel like they should have stuck with it a little longer, at least. this was a hilarious way to bring it in. "Small talk" - of course you were, darling, of course. I'm glad Hotch saw the humor in it; he DOES have a sense of humor, it just doesn't come out that often. It's like how he's actually a very affectionate husband, except that he tries to act professional in front of people. I was really upset when Haley left him; I liked getting to see a happier scene with them. Well done!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Oh my word! I think I died a little! That was hilarious!
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Gotta love the Reid Effect.
Ha, it's like Hotch has two children XD
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I really enjoyed this. XD It had me laughing so hard! Oh, Reid...
Anita chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Really cute! Although I like to think that Reid is better with kids than that... You're right that's he's a lot more awkward at the beginning of the series than he is now. Personally, I loved the line from the show where JJ says that Reid has a lot more to experience, and that he wants a kid.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
cute! no, i don't mind any inaccuracy :P
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Why? Why would anyone try to explain that to a two year old?
NotLoggedIn chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I do have an account, but I'm not taking the time to log it because I just read this and I love it! It takes a lot to make me crack a smile, let aloe laugh, but this story did both. I'm sorry if it wasn't meant to be a funny story, but it was and it was adorable. Good job!
Noitamina chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I loved it.
gaychristmaself chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
lol that was so cute! and i love Reid Effect(:
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved this :D I don't know who to feel more sorry for - Jack for getting upset , Hotch and Hayley for having to deal with it or Spencer for making Jack cry
hot4booth chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
OMG! That was so funny I had tears in my eyes from laughing!
kc1997kc chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was adorable! I can see the early Reid doing this. It's hysterical. I love it.